Educators for Christ

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

Hi I just wanted to start a small group with people are interested so we can discuss how we face the issues posed by teaching public school in a manner that honors Christ.

Please respond to this thread or pm me if you are interested.

I set up a cc group.

It moderated and only group members can read the context because I'd rather know who is reading it and not have to worry about misunderstanding from strangers.

I also found that the group option is kind of confusing.

So if you join. i'll pm the topics of discussion to you and you can pm me back and I will post it on the group site to save you time and aggravation.

God bless and keep you.

T

Tintin

I'm a primary school teacher but I don't teach in a public school, nor do I live in America.

A

Ariel82

its ok i'll send you an invite anyway. we can discuss classroom management ideas :) i think that is universal. :)

do you have some websites you would recommend?