'ello!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

relient_k23

hey peeps whats up...im michaela, im 16 and i love making new friends. im a music fanatic, i play electric guitar and sing for my band. I love relient k {no, duh :)} and eleventyseven, and yeah.....hit me up, and we can chat!

I

iliveforHim

Hi Ms. Michaela!

Welcome to the Chat Room!!!!

Do you like contemp. Christian music too?? I do! Love it!!!!

Have fun chatting!!!!

:)

R

relient_k23

i love christian music in general
its all good :)
and thanks for the welcome!

*mickie*

C

chrisanzu

Oh wow!
Cool! you play the guitar?!
awesome!!
anywho lol...WELCOME TO THE CHAT/FORUM that EVERYBODY LOVES!!
involve yourself in every thread, always put a smile on your face first!
and then you can infect everyone else with your smile :)
it surely helps!!

God Bless!!

oh yeah...and one more thing

JESUS LOVES YOU!!

I

iliveforHim

You're very welcome, Mickie, there are so many wonderful people here who will make you feel welcome! I'm glad I found this place a few weeks ago, and now I'm very glad you're here!!!! :)

R

relient_k23

thanks guys.....nice to meet you all!