Elon Musk: Euro Hate Speech Laws are a ‘Massive Attack Against Freedom of Speech’

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChristsChild

Apr 28, 2023
When asked in court about groping women, he replied that when you're a star you can do whatever you want. That's why he lost the lawsuit
He didn't state that in the deposition video you posted. The attorney reviewing his deposition implied that about President Trump.

Since President Trump did not say that in the deposition as you claimed,we can be assured he never said that in court.
You're lying. Again.

Trump won’t take the stand in lawsuit accusing him of rape

How this thread became a Trump bash by someone with TDS is up for debate . You should be ashamed of yourself, dude

It would be wrong to pay your disorder further attention.

Feb 5, 2023
Fyi there ChristsChild, the Dude is an self admitted atheist. He trolls these forums for his own reasons and apparently , from what I've read in his posts, hates everything Christians respect.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Fyi there ChristsChild, the Dude is an self admitted atheist. He trolls these forums for his own reasons and apparently , from what I've read in his posts, hates everything Christians respect.
I heard what he said
Right there on the video

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Well, I just saw the video. In the deposition, being questioned he confirmed the allegations against him, and, like the lawyer said, in a callous way.

I can understand why the Trump supporters are trying to twist the facts from the trial, and how many people are being fooled into believing Trump didn’t do anything wrong.

Let’s just face it. The man is not fit for office.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How this thread became a Trump bash by someone with TDS is up for debate . You should be ashamed of yourself, dude
We have a thread on "hate speech" being censored, which translated means any speech supporting populists movements that is contrary to the official narrative of the elites, meanwhile shills for the elites are to amplify any hate speech directed at the orange man or populist movements around the globe.