emotional and relationship healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sophi3

Dear all please pray that God heal my heart and mind from the breakup. I am still in pain and I just want to be happy. May God continue to heal me, I am in a cycle of regret and blaming myself for the breakup. Let me follow God's will and accept the things that I cannot change. If it is God's will, may he guide me and J back together, may love win over earthly desires that hinders a healthy relationship. At the least I want to stay friends and I pray that he is still open to friendship when I am ready. If He wills us back as a couple then so be it. Please let me accept that. If not, help me accept to follow His plan. Thank you all for the kind prayers.

May 3, 2013
Sophi!

Sometimes it is better to let it go... Don´t try to nurture the idea of remaining "friends". It is like I say I will not eat the can of peanut butter my mother gave.

Just my thoughts, a double aged man.

S

sophi3

Sophi!

Sometimes it is better to let it go... Don´t try to nurture the idea of remaining "friends". It is like I say I will not eat the can of peanut butter my mother gave.

Just my thoughts, a double aged man.
What do you mean by double aged? But with God anything is possible right?

S

sophi3

Dear all please include me in your prayers. Thank you. I am very desperate for healing

S

sophi3

Please include me in your prayers. My friends are telling me it's impossible to stay friends with an ex. I am very weak and upset. I feel that God can change his mind, and that he will not hate me or feel indifference. Please touch his heart and open his mind oh Lord. And heal me.