Emptiness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

Ariel82

LoveAnna, why are you looking for other Christians to take on your burdens? why are you looking around you for someone to fill you up with God's love?

You should be looking UP to Jesus and asking Him to fill you up with His love and Light and Joy and Peace.

You will NOT find a church that can take the place of Jesus in your heart and fill that emptiness you are currently experiencing, because the big hole inside you is a Jesus sized hole and only HE can fill it.

From the sound of it you have the head knowledge of what God says in the Bible but your heart doesn't truly believe, your soul is not filled with the Holy Spirit

or you would not be able to utter that you are empty.

When someone has God's Holy Spirit, they do not wait around and focus on how much others are not giving THEM. Instead God teaches them to see those around them and LOVE them wholly and see what they can give to the world for the glory of His name.

You sound depressed, under spiritual attack from the enemy. Most likely my words and others will be twisted up in your mind as you read them and you will find another way to isolate yourself from others.

I pray that you don't use our words as excuses or justification to be alone and apart from the body of Christ.

Satan favorite tactic is to put unrealistic expectations upon people and then laugh as they struggle to bear burdens TOO heavy for them.

Don't expect others to pick up Satan's burdens and carry them for you. Instead listen and learn how to cast aside the chains of sin and GO TO JESUS for He says that His burdens are light and He will give you rest beside still waters.

You don't have to listen to my words, but hear my heart when i say we will pray with you.

We will ask that God open your eyes to the lies around you, help tear down the strongholds in your mind that keep you from the true knowledge of Christ and His joy and His freedom. We will pray that one day YOU will be a light unto this world and be able to speak clear life giving water that flow abundantly from a heart completely overflowing with God's love and joy.

May Jesus Christ who has redeemed you by His blood, watch over you and guide you in His ways and may you find compassion and forgiveness for the Christians who you encounter who have not yet been perfected in the image of Christ. May you learn what it truly means to love as Jesus did by being an example of love and forgiveness.