Encouragement

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MonicaLopez

I am trying to find a verse in the bible that says i have plans to prosper you not to harm you or something like that.

Also.
I am struggling with the devil. He keeps tormenting me in my mind.. i find myself goes away from god..

Also when i worship i dont cry. i ask for god to give me the hunger i had for him but still nothing. i just need prayer.... LOTS OF IT

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

That's a great verse:
Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Praying that Satan and his helpers are bound up and thrown into the pit.

There is a good book that I go to when my thoughts just are out of control....Joyce Meyers "Battlefield of the Mind". There is also a teens version.

Good for you that you realize our thoughts are VERY important.

You can worship God without crying ;) .

We can have strong love for God and His will without tears. If I had to work up an emotional waterfall every time I wanted to approach the throne, I would become an emotional wreck (and wind up with a headache and stuffy nose) :) .

J

jkalyna

That's a great verse:
Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Praying that Satan and his helpers are bound up and thrown into the pit.

There is a good book that I go to when my thoughts just are out of control....Joyce Meyers "Battlefield of the Mind". There is also a teens version.

Good for you that you realize our thoughts are VERY important.

You can worship God without crying ;) .

We can have strong love for God and His will without tears. If I had to work up an emotional waterfall every time I wanted to approach the throne, I would become an emotional wreck (and wind up with a headache and stuffy nose) :) .

TY FOR SHARING THIS WITH HER. I READ THAT BOOK BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND, AND ANOTHER GOOD BOOK, ABOUT SPIRITUAL WARFARE IS " DRESSED TO KILL" BY RICK RENNER