End of the world?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011

Well, there was last May... lol remember the oreacher that predicted the rapture?

Then Y2K

Also in 1988, a stupid religous freak told a close family friend that the world was going to end that year. Freaked him out, and he had a panic attack while driving. He had an accident and died.

I will also look up other predictions...they been going on since Jesus was crucified. No joke.

Dec 19, 2009
I've been hearing my friends at school, specially my friend Michael. He claims that the world will end because of the Mayans ( If you're not sure of what I'm talking about, the Mayans created this wheel, containing 4 things the days, weeks, months and years. And finally the wheel stopped at 21 12-12, and by this people today think that the world will end.) I'm actually afraid of what's going to happen, what if they're correct? what if the world will end December?

I just hope that the world will not end itself! :/
We should always be prepared for the end of the world. I doubt if it will happen in our lifetimes, but I could get run over by a truck this afternoon, and that would be all she wrote for me.

C

cropptsc

The Mayan prophecy isn't bringing the end of the world - it simply refers to their calendar which resets after a period of upheaval - whether you believe in the Mayan religion there are signs that we are entering such a period of chaos and turmoil - one that might not see the end of the world, but will see a new type of world.

Equally, though, there is increased chatter regarding the possibility of a second coming - I don't know if it's just paranoia regarding the entire 2012 story or something more. Has anyone else heard anything?