End of times

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Wy167036

Jan 1, 2021
Im getting extremely stressed out of the amount of end of times talk i know nobody knows but what can i do to stop worrying

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
What I've learned is to go by 'what is written' in the Bible. This is one of my favorite Scriptures,
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Jesus, Emmanuel is our Prince of Peace who we trust in. Trusting in God is the key and the more you read the Bible the more faith and trust you will gain.
I always remind myself if I start to worry that I can't trust God and worry at the same time, so I take TRUST:love: God bless you.