End or close of the age

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels

From Matthew 13:26-43

From your view point of the end of the age state your timing of the harvest??
The timing of the harvest, began at the risen Jesus for us the people from God through Son as Won for us all to believe God did raise Son Jesus from the dead, where new life is at for us the believers to be given us. And is for all that will not quit, belief
Example:
Job in the book of Job. Satan said Job would deny God if Job had troubles. God said Not so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now see your name there in the place of Job, as God to me was talking to all of us the people. God has faith in us y'all
Therefore do not deny God, thank you. Nor, get caught up in you are being punished by God. Job was not, being punished. Was allowed to be tested. Jesus was allowed to be tested and did not fight back did he? The Dimsciples in Acts 5 walked away [rasing God over getting punished by the higher ups. Revealed in Acts 5. Will we start to praise God over adversities?

The end times began at the risen Christ for us to believe he is risen for and be made new in God's Holy Spirit given us to abide in and not of the self any longer.
Free Choice remains, to believe or not believe God in risen Son for you too
Thanks for the post.

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
39 and the enemy who sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the close of the age, and the reapers are angels

Let the tares grow, do not pull out the tares for now. If do, as people do that, I see it harms the wheat possibly, yet God puts up with us the people, all of us, otherwise Son would not have done what is done for us all to stand down in trust to Father for us.
I am dead to flesh and blood by God through Son for me and y'all too, thank you
The angels continue to rejoice over the next one that believes God. Wow, woe is me as in Isaiah 6:1-7

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com

'nother age to come