Energy drinks are fatal?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AngelFlower

nice one stilly I will remember not to buy any of them thanks for the Comment on this

J

john316eternalenergy

hey every one ! i am new to this site ... but are you all against energy drinks?

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
anything not in moderation is bad for you, the occasional red bull probably wont kill you

shrimp

Aug 28, 2011
​It all depends on how your body reacts to it. I'm sensitive to caffeine, so the most I can have is a couple cups of tea. I found out that I was caffeine sensitive after drinking a Red Bull. I started hallucinating, having heart trouble, muscle spasms, head aches, etc. I looked it up and sure enough, If I drink too much caffeine I can probably die. That's me though and I don't hold everyone else's bodies to the same medical standards as me because God made us all unique.

J

Jordache

I don't really like the idea of energy drinks, but rather than crash in the middle of a busy day, I do drink one VERY occassionally (like one every couple months.) I do, however, know someone who recently very suddenly dropped dead. He was in great health and only 52 years old. When the autopsy was complete, they determine that too many energy drinks was one of the causes of his very strange death.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
yeah, folks do not realize the amount of sugar in one of those. having like 5 or 6 a day, yikes!!

May 9, 2012
To me, it really just depends on a couple variables: the body of the consumer, the drink consumed, and how often you drink it. There has been studies done to show that young children and teenagers should not be drinking things such as Monsters, Red Bull, or any other popular high energy products. I believe it would be in relation to their hearts but I still have yet to find some of that information. Personally, I do not drink these products. Before I was put on thyroid medication, I drank only one Monster and my heart starting to have palpitations and I had this form of lethargy. Now, I am on thyroid replacement medication and these symptoms have exponentialized so I have had no choice but to be the abnormal college student and stay away from the varieties of caffeinated beverages or else...RIP