Enjoy misery also the same way like happiness

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 26, 2012

] The human being is reluctant to miseries and enjoys the happy situation. The human being can be compared to an ignorant child, who enjoys the sweets only and is reluctant to chillies. Hence, such a human being is ignorant. The grown up adult enjoys both sweets and chillies in the meals. Similarly, a realized soul enjoys both happy situation and miseries in the life. Therefore, it is only ignorance, which is the inability of art of enjoyment. God created this world with happiness and misery. People enjoy the cinema, which contains both pleasant scenes and tragic scenes.
Similarly, people enjoy both sweet dishes and hot dishes in the meals. People enjoy the day and night. People enjoy the hot summer and the cold winter. The whole life and creation is full of alternating happiness and misery. If a person can enjoy both happy times and miseries in the life, he is equal to God. You may say that God enjoys the creation from outside. God also enters the creation in the form of human incarnation and enjoys both pleasant times and miseries in the life span. We see this truth in the life history of Rama and Krishna. Therefore, if you always crave for happiness only and reject miseries, it is unnatural and also ignorance of a child. The knowledge of the Gita preaches that you should enjoy even a top most misery, which is the time of death.

If you enjoy both miseries and happy situations, you are in a continuous state of enjoyment. You think that continuous enjoyment comes only through continuous times of happiness in the life. It is not correct. You get bored if you are served only with sweet dishes in the meals. Boring is misery. Therefore, misery is inevitable like summer after winter and winter after summer. The Indians denote happiness through cooling. The foreigners represent happiness through warming, which is heat. Therefore, the happiness to one is misery to the other. What is the reason? The foreigner is mainly exposed to winter, which bores him. Therefore, for a foreigner, the heat is happiness. The Indian is mainly exposed to summer and therefore, cool atmosphere is happiness to him. This is a practical proof that the enjoyment is not confined to happy scene or tragic scene only. This also proves that you can enjoy both happiness and misery. Therefore, it is ignorance to ask God for removal of misery and sanction of continuous happiness. Happiness should lie in the process of enjoyment. Whether it is misery or happiness, you will find real happiness in the process of enjoyment of both.

The happiness neither lies in the sweet dish nor in the hot dish. The happiness lies in the process of eating the dish, which may be hot or sweet. If this secret of life is known, you will never pray God for removal of problems and tensions. You will enjoy the problems and tensions and hence, there is nothing to pray God for something. Your prayer to God must be due to your attraction to Him for His excellent personality. Your praise of God must be based on your love for His divine personality. But, today we find most of the people praying God for sanction of continuous sweet dishes. Therefore, the desire for something gets smashed if you know the secret of this concept. Hence, there is no meaning in wishing somebody for a happy new year because continuous happiness bores and leads to misery only. The aspiration for continuous happiness through out the year is based on foolishness and ignorance.

On the New Year, you must pray God thinking His divine personality and get attracted for His divine quality. You must at least achieve one of His basic qualities, which is enjoying both happy scenes and tragic scenes in the creation. On the Telugu New Year day, people generally take sweets and sour items mixed as offering of God (Prasadam), which shows the same concept of enjoyment of both happy and tragic movements in the life. This is the divine knowledge in nutshell present in all the divine scriptures of all religions. This is essence of the Gita preached by God. He enjoyed continuously in His life and even in the last situation, when He was shot dead by a hunter. This is essence to be learnt and practiced by every human being in this world. This is message of Lord Jesus to this entire humanity on the eve of this New Year 2012.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
i'm weak and seek my Abba to comfort me through all things.

I count all things experiences on my journey home but still need my Abba to hold my hand all the way.

Sep 26, 2012
i'm weak and seek my Abba to comfort me through all things.

I count all things experiences on my journey home but still need my Abba to hold my hand all the way.
Initially the Lord attracts the devotee through miracles and creates belief and devotion in the mind of a human being. Thus the human being is converted into devotee. Thus from the stage of human being the soul carries on the journey to the stage of a devotee. This journey is taking place due to the effort of the Lord only. This is called as the “Marjala Kisora Nyaya”, which means the mother cat carrying on its off spring by catching it with her mouth. The effort of the human being is nil in this case. But the human being must have open mind to receive the help from the Lord and to recognize the existence of the super natural power of the Lord and thereby to recognize the existence of the Lord. For such situation the problems and troubles in the life which are due to Karma Chakra (The wheel of deeds) are also helping the soul. Thus the troubles are the real helpers towards the spiritual line. The misery due to the troubles is praised by the Lord in Gita (Aartho….. Udaaraah).

Kunti asked for constant troubles from the Lord. In this stage though the effort of the soul is nil, the soul must have flexibility and open mind to recognize the helper, the Lord. The impartial Lord gives this opportunity equally to all the human beings but the atheist due to absence of open mind and due to foolish rigidity does not accept the existence of the Lord even after such help. Thus though we say that the effort of the individual is nil in this case, to have open mind to realize the truth is also considered as the effort of the human being. When the effort of the human being exists, it is called as “Markata Kisora Nyaya”, which means the off spring is holding on itself by catching the womb of its mother-monkey. Thus both these lines always co-exist and are mutual to each other.

In the sacred book “Yoga Vasista”, the preacher Vasista preaches spiritual knowledge to Rama. In the very beginning itself Vasista emphasizes on the effort of the individual soul (Purusha Prayatna). Without the effort of the soul if the Lord has to carry on the devotee by His grip only, then the Lord has to carry on all the souls of the creation. Then only the Lord can become impartial. If that is done there is no meaning of the creation because the thrill of love disappears. The love of one in millions cannot be tasted by the Lord. If all the students in the class get cent percent and if all are given gold medals, then there is no thrill. But the teacher puts his effort equally on all the students and every student has equal opportunity to get the gold medal. When one gets the gold medal we cannot blame the teacher to be partial. The teacher wishes and puts equal effort on all the students and aspires every student to get the gold medal. But the fact is that only one gets the gold medal.

The aspiration of the teacher and his practical effort without any partiality is completely different and the actual fact that takes place is all together totally different. You cannot link these two contradicting extreme facts. It is true that the teacher wishes that every student should stand first and he puts equal effort on every student without any trace of partiality. At the same time it is also equally true that only one student stands first. From the point of the teacher we have to appreciate the way of mother cat. From the point of the student you have to appreciate the way of mother monkey. The teacher tries to carry on every student to the goal like the mother cat. But only one student reaches the goal because of his strongest grip. Thus both the lines are equally important from their own angles. The teacher is always like the mother cat. The off spring should be always like the baby monkey.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Initially the Lord attracts the devotee through miracles and creates belief and devotion in the mind of a human being. Thus the human being is converted into devotee. Thus from the stage of human being the soul carries on the journey to the stage of a devotee. This journey is taking place due to the effort of the Lord only. This is called as the “Marjala Kisora Nyaya”, which means the mother cat carrying on its off spring by catching it with her mouth. The effort of the human being is nil in this case. But the human being must have open mind to receive the help from the Lord and to recognize the existence of the super natural power of the Lord and thereby to recognize the existence of the Lord. For such situation the problems and troubles in the life which are due to Karma Chakra (The wheel of deeds) are also helping the soul. Thus the troubles are the real helpers towards the spiritual line. The misery due to the troubles is praised by the Lord in Gita (Aartho….. Udaaraah).

Kunti asked for constant troubles from the Lord. In this stage though the effort of the soul is nil, the soul must have flexibility and open mind to recognize the helper, the Lord. The impartial Lord gives this opportunity equally to all the human beings but the atheist due to absence of open mind and due to foolish rigidity does not accept the existence of the Lord even after such help. Thus though we say that the effort of the individual is nil in this case, to have open mind to realize the truth is also considered as the effort of the human being. When the effort of the human being exists, it is called as “Markata Kisora Nyaya”, which means the off spring is holding on itself by catching the womb of its mother-monkey. Thus both these lines always co-exist and are mutual to each other.

In the sacred book “Yoga Vasista”, the preacher Vasista preaches spiritual knowledge to Rama. In the very beginning itself Vasista emphasizes on the effort of the individual soul (Purusha Prayatna). Without the effort of the soul if the Lord has to carry on the devotee by His grip only, then the Lord has to carry on all the souls of the creation. Then only the Lord can become impartial. If that is done there is no meaning of the creation because the thrill of love disappears. The love of one in millions cannot be tasted by the Lord. If all the students in the class get cent percent and if all are given gold medals, then there is no thrill. But the teacher puts his effort equally on all the students and every student has equal opportunity to get the gold medal. When one gets the gold medal we cannot blame the teacher to be partial. The teacher wishes and puts equal effort on all the students and aspires every student to get the gold medal. But the fact is that only one gets the gold medal.

The aspiration of the teacher and his practical effort without any partiality is completely different and the actual fact that takes place is all together totally different. You cannot link these two contradicting extreme facts. It is true that the teacher wishes that every student should stand first and he puts equal effort on every student without any trace of partiality. At the same time it is also equally true that only one student stands first. From the point of the teacher we have to appreciate the way of mother cat. From the point of the student you have to appreciate the way of mother monkey. The teacher tries to carry on every student to the goal like the mother cat. But only one student reaches the goal because of his strongest grip. Thus both the lines are equally important from their own angles. The teacher is always like the mother cat. The off spring should be always like the baby monkey.

Not interested in your theology.

It would be an insult to my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah to even entertain this.

You are offering un Biblical teachings.

Sep 26, 2012

It would be an insult to my Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah to even entertain this.

God wish that you should have real love towards God which is not based on any desires or benifit. This is the true devotion which Jesus preached and showed Himself, He sacrificed His own life for mission of God.

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011

Our bible teaches much the same as this. In James 1 it says count it all Joy when you fall into diverse temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience... etc

I know this may sound weird but I really enjoyed how close to God I feel when I am feeling at my lowest and struggling the hardest. It is when I cry out to God and beg Him to help me and He answers that I feel so blessed, and so close to Him.

And of course when everything is going smoothly I feel blessed but not as close to God.

I think the op is missing this element in his statement. The reason we would enjoy misery is because it brings us directly to God. There is nothing more simple or direct as a little pain that will bring you directly to the Greatest Physician...

I didn't understand anything about the cat and the monkey... I don't really study animals, except on the bbq...

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
i'm not a all roads lead type.

I welcome Biblical teachings.

I pray i'm Faithful through all seasons.

Our bible teaches much the same as this. In James 1 it says count it all Joy when you fall into diverse temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience... etc

I know this may sound weird but I really enjoyed how close to God I feel when I am feeling at my lowest and struggling the hardest. It is when I cry out to God and beg Him to help me and He answers that I feel so blessed, and so close to Him.

And of course when everything is going smoothly I feel blessed but not as close to God.

I think the op is missing this element in his statement. The reason we would enjoy misery is because it brings us directly to God. There is nothing more simple or direct as a little pain that will bring you directly to the Greatest Physician...

I didn't understand anything about the cat and the monkey... I don't really study animals, except on the bbq...

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
i'm not a all roads lead type.

I welcome Biblical teachings.

I pray i'm Faithful through all seasons.
I know what you mean. I don't believe in the all roads either. The very funny thing is that the other roads leave out Jesus. You can have all kinds of philosophies but if they don't include Jesus then they are just knowledge and not wisdom.

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Really all of 2 Timothy 3 but especially verse 7

Feb 17, 2010
In the sacred book “Yoga Vasista”, the preacher Vasista preaches ....Not at all relevant.

Sacred book? Who declares this book sacred, you? I only know of one sacred book and that is the Word of God and Jesus Christ. No other teaching would I accept as sacred. In fact anything else that the Truth, His Word Jesus Christ is from the evil side.

I am not in the least interested in Indian history, and beliefs. I am only interested in the Lord Jesus Christ, and what He teaches.... Truth is God's Word John 17:17. Lord Jesus Christ is Truth.

Marcella

May 26, 2011
This is essence of the Gita preached by God. He enjoyed continuously in His life and even in the last situation, when He was shot dead by a hunter. This is essence to be learnt and practiced by every human being in this world. This is message of Lord Jesus to this entire humanity on the eve of this New Year 2012.
This is pure hogwash. This is not a Reese's Peanut Butter commercial where it's okay to mix your peanut butter in my chocolate. If you don't get that reference, I'll help you out. Hinduism and Christianity don't mix, even in small amounts. You can't take the friendly parts of one belief system and mix them into another, just because they sound similar. They are fundamentally unique and cannot blend. Period.

This kind of thing is just going to get more and more common as we get further into the end times before the Lord returns, until eventually, we have one religion with a little bit of every religion mixed in so each person can feel connected somehow. I've already seen the jewelry with six or seven different symbols mixed from so many different religions, and I say, come Lord Jesus!

P

psychomom

This poor unsaved soul has been banned from a Hindu forum site, among many others.
My prediction is a further flooding of this particualr room at CC till the mods have had enough of it.

Reminds me of...whatsher/his name a few weeks ago, that individual with such animosity toward women. (how quickly I forget!)

But...datta, if you're reading, I am praying that our good Father will introduce you to His Son, our Lord Jesus.
And that you be given grace to see Truth, and receive it in Jesus' mighty Name, the Name above all names. ♥
~ellie

P

psychomom

This is pure hogwash. This is not a Reese's Peanut Butter commercial where it's okay to mix your peanut butter in my chocolate. If you don't get that reference, I'll help you out. Hinduism and Christianity don't mix, even in small amounts. You can't take the friendly parts of one belief system and mix them into another, just because they sound similar. They are fundamentally unique and cannot blend. Period.

This kind of thing is just going to get more and more common as we get further into the end times before the Lord returns, until eventually, we have one religion with a little bit of every religion mixed in so each person can feel connected somehow. I've already seen the jewelry with six or seven different symbols mixed from so many different religions, and I say, come Lord Jesus!
Nice Reese's analogy, Marcella. :)
And you know why this particular hogwash makes me praise the Living God today?
Because as much as God's children, as children, bicker amongst themselves :)()
we band together against wolves.

I pray with you for the peace of Jerusalem.
~ellie