ENOUGH DOCTRINE!!!! Where is Jesus??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

ENOUGH DOCTRINE!! Where is Jesus? Just talk, talk, talk, talk, but where is the Power?? Where is faith? Who has faith in the gospel? Who is a disciple of Jesus Christ? Who obeys him? Who has ceased from sin and followed after Jesus? Have you? Or will Jesus say he never knew you, to depart away from him because of your iniquity?

WHERE IS JESUS? Is he in your book, or is he in YOU??? Are you in him as he is in the Father? Do you obey him? Are you lead by the Spirit of God or by your own lusts? Which have you chosen, life or death? I am ashamed at some of you, because there are dear people who truly have come to the Lord, even people who desire to come to Jesus, but you prevent them, because you neglect to mention Jesus Christ.

I am telling you who will listen, you don't need their doctrines, you don't need their religions, you don't need their gospels. It is about Jesus Christ. I am telling you that no man can save you other than Jesus Christ. You will be disappointed if I told you to follow some other man. You will not find liberty in anything or anyone else. You can't find it in sex, or drugs, or t.v. or books, or music. You can find NO RELIEF in ANYTHING of this world. Great men have tried and died trying. But I am giving you the answer NOW!

I was dead bones. I sat in churches for years and I was dead as a corpse. Imagine how angry I was when I found out that I had been in a place where hope was not preached. NO! And how? It is because many people, for the sake of temporary pleasure have left off Jesus Christ. It has become a new gospel, whereas the True Gospel was not good enough for them, or it made them look like the bad guy. Well I will look like the bad guy to say REPENT!!! I say Repent!!

Those who the Lord is choosing, has chose, and will choose will not endure your games much longer. They will test you by the Power. They will not be a part of your assemblies if they do not see the Power. They will not call your fellowship fellowship, because they will not see the Power!! And they will believe the Gospel of Truth, for all the Power is the Lord's and all the Glory is the Lord's and all the honor is the Lord's. They will not sit by in your hypocrisies. NO! They will be about the kingdom business, professing the name of the Lord! GOING INTO ALL THE WORLD PREACHING THE GOSPEL!! HEALING THE SICK! CASTING OUT DEMONS AND PREACHING THE FORGIVENESS OF SIN THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!!

They will not be sloths waiting for the slaughter. No!! They will fulfill that commission with purpose. I say wake up and turn that lukewarm into hot fervent heat of passion for our Lord, or else the heat of your passion will be an eternal flame in hell where the fire is NOT put out. Be merciful. Don't slay the servants with words. Be kind. Be gentle. Give to whoever needs. Be ready to be hospitable. Don't be prejudiced. Show the love of our Lord, even the love that says, ''REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND.''

May Jesus bless you.

Last edited:
K

KamKam

A challenge ryt there!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Ramon, I know it is difficult to know Jesus, and see some keep missing His true message.
Keep in mind that all is done and witnessed in Jesus.
One can yell and point, but this ussually calls another to yell and point elsewhere.
It is in the witness of the love and faith in Jesus, that He brings another to see!
God bless you for working towards the goal and witnessing to it as well.
Hopefully many will see and know, that as Jesus said.
" I am the way, the truth and the life!"

in Jesus, God bless.
pickles