There are easy ways to enrich your life, the lives of others, and your own relationship with God. They could include decisions to become more generous with your time and money. Some examples would be to attend church more often or to give your time by volunteering your service or to contribute money to needy people.
Sometimes all we need to do is change our attitude around. Instead of thinking of some things as chores, we should consider them opportunities. Think of all the opportunities these promises would provide for you to meet people....people who could become your spouse or your best friend. I hope that motivates your attitude to change, but I hope your deepest motivation to enter a contract is love. Let it be love....love for God that you want to become more like His Son and love for His people that you want to help them realize there is a God through your generosity.
What better way to begin than with a promise?
Your contract might read, "I promise to God and myself to attend church every Sunday that I am not sick or out of town." If you already attend church, maybe you could promise to invite at least one person per month or season or year.
It might say, "I promise to God and myself to volunteer my service to at least one event per year." It could be something specific like volunteering to act as a childcare worker at your church or in your community.
Your written promise might say, "I promise to God and myself to give to every person/organization who requests money...even if it is just one dollar." Your contract may involve finding one organization where you give regularly. It may state something about giving things instead of money.
These are just examples. Feel free to write your own enrichment promise about whatever God has called you to do. Either write or type and print your promises. Just remember to sign your name. Then enjoy your new enriched life. God bless!