Enrollment Conflict

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Baggins

Hey guys, I am going back in the university this June 13 after a 2-month summer break. We are having online enrollments going on now. There was this schedule that is presented by the Computer Engineering department (I am taking up Computer Engineering) which is just one click and I would be enrolled full, no hassle. But the schedule they presented was in conflict with a Bible study at the chapel every Friday 1:30-2:30. So I took the risk of setting my own schedule because I would love to be in the Bible Study group. At this moment the schedule that the department presented is now closed and there is no going back. I enrolled myself but there's this one class, Calculus 2, that is making me shake up much. It's the only one left that I should enroll to but the right schedule will only be available at the open market, June 13, that is the adjustment period and first day of class. I can't enroll myself to it if the class will get full before the open market. And I cannot afford to not be in full study load because I too, with God's grace, am a scholar and I have to have a full study load. I have to take all my classes and be a regular student. I would love for you to pray for this matter with me, for I need it so much. I will not deny that I am shaking like a leaf over this. I really really ask for your prayers that I would be able to take this class in full study load together with another Christian friend of mine who took the risk with me. I took this risk for I know that God wouldn't leave me especially that I'm doing this for Him. So, I really need your prayers. I want to be at peace and just trust Him. Thank you so much and God bless!

Every prayer will count because I know God listens!

With all love,
Baggins

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Philippians 4:6-7

Heavenly Father, i pray that you may help Baggins in her distress, give her comfort and reassurance that you indeed have all things under control, Amen.

B

Baggins

Thank you so much hellopeople. I appreciate it, I really do. Thank you so much for the heads up that indeed, God has everything under control and for the Bible verse too. May God Bless you.

Baggins

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

B

Baggins

Thank you so much guys. God Bless :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus. :)
As I read your post, this was set on my heart for you.
God will honor your faith. :)

God bless
pickles

B

Baggins

Thank you so much. Thank you so much.
God Bless you.

Baggins :)

G

Gazza21

Praying for you. As pickles said, God WILL bless and honor you for your faithfulness.
May you have the blessing of God all over you for your bible group studies and the computer course.
God bless :)

B

Baggins

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate it :)
God bless you,

Baggins

B

Baggins

Hey everyone! I just got enrolled FULL today! Okay, it wasn't easy but I GOT ENROLLED FULLY! I know my God made a way for me! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! Thank you so much for just really being there telling me to just have faith! Yesterday was really heavy, my mum found out and she freaked out and she cried so much and my heart was really broken. But now, I'm feeling like, I do not know, unimaginable! God is great! May God bless you abundantly for your really big hearts! Thank you so much!

I am on bliss! Praise GOD!

May we continue to be faithful for God's Word never fails!

Baggins :)

Last edited:
S

shekaniah

Praise God! He is so good to us!
I'm rejoicing with you!
Thank you for the update,
May God be with you as you go to the university.
In His Love, Shekaniah

G

Gazza21

Wow, how great is God! :) may God bless bless your studies in Jesus name, amen.

B

Baggins

Thank you so much guys ♥

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hey everyone! I just got enrolled FULL today! Okay, it wasn't easy but I GOT ENROLLED FULLY! I know my God made a way for me! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! Thank you so much for just really being there telling me to just have faith! Yesterday was really heavy, my mum found out and she freaked out and she cried so much and my heart was really broken. But now, I'm feeling like, I do not know, unimaginable! God is great! May God bless you abundantly for your really big hearts! Thank you so much!

I am on bliss! Praise GOD!

May we continue to be faithful for God's Word never fails!

Baggins :)[/quote
Yay!!!! Thankyou for updating us!
God Our Father is trully good and faithful to His promises!!!
Thankyou Jesus, Thankyou Father!!!!!

Hugs and God bless
pickles