Eschatology? When does the 1000 year Reign of Christ take place? Before or After Anti-Christ?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2021
India
Here's an interesting verse in Romans 11 that ties the two events together, Israel's return to Christ, and Life from the Dead:

"Israel’s Rejection Not Final
11I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. 12Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness! [NLT: "Now if the Gentiles were enriched because the people of Israel turned down God’s offer of salvation, think how much greater a blessing the world will share when they finally accept it.]

13For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?"

oyster67

May 24, 2014
It is possible the "Jews" are already converting.
The Jews have been converting ever since Jesus called His twelve Disciples. They comprised the majority of the Early Church. These will go up in the Rapture as part of the Church Bride.

The Tribulation Period concerns the Orthodox and Traditional Jews who have not yet acknowledged Jesus as their Lord and Savior. He will gather them into the wilderness and deliver them at the end of the Great Tribulation.

Nov 26, 2021
India
The Rapture is Post-Resurrection, and thus Post Tribulation also.

1 Thess 4: The Rapture will not come unless the dead in Christ rise first:

"16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

Tribulation >> Resurrection >> Rapture >> Anti-Christ cast into lake of fire >> 1000 year period of peace. That's the sequence.

oyster67

May 24, 2014

oyster67

May 24, 2014
oh, so ...just too bad for the ones that didn't live in our generation?
Yes, very bad for those who rejected the Salvation that was so freely offered to them in their lifetime and chose to die in their sins.

Dec 16, 2022
Yes, very bad for those who rejected the Salvation that was so freely offered to them in their lifetime and chose to die in their sins.
it's comical and sad you can't see the ridiculousness of your end time view. Jews don't even own the land where a Temple goes.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
it's comical and sad you can't see the ridiculousness of your end time view. Jews don't even own the land where a Temple goes.
Things will start changing very rapidly once the Church has been taken out. The Anti-Christ will make a peace treaty with the Jews and allow them to build their temple (they are already making preparations as you read these words.) In the middle of the 7-Year Trib, the Anti-Christ will break his treaty and desecrate the temple.