Essential Oils for Health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HGP

Aug 31, 2023
A list of oils and some uses.

Lemongrass: helps heal soft tissues, like ligaments and tendons
Lemon:clean and disinfect, good for cold/sore throats, helps bring about microcirculation or can be used as a tonic
Lavender: calming, for burns and muscle issues
Eucalyptus: expectorant and muscle warmer
Peppermint: tartar remover, pain reliever, flavoring agent, burn reliever
Basil: anti-inflammatory anti-venom especially spider bites
Cedarwood: anti- (every bug that drinks man's blood), tick, flea, chiggar, mite, a skin softener and moisturizer
Frankencense: stops pain, rejuvenates and repairs tissue and DNA damage anti-tumor, immunity booster
Myrrh: rejuvenates chapped and ageing skin, wound healer, immunity booster

These are just a few oils with just a few uses. Oils can be used singly or combined, and I normally use a carrier oil, with most, when I use oils topically.
Feel free to add how you use EO's, what are your favorites, or any questions you may have abou oils.
All glory to God
.-.-.-.-.-
Ohhhhh I so hoping to find this to be an active forum.
I need to learn some things about proper use of EOs .. as soon as possible.
I guess I'll keep looking to see if there's an active forum.
Thank you & may our Lord continue to richly Bless your day!