eternal salvation?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sydude

I want to first say that I believe that Jesus is the son of God and died on the cross for us and that he rose defeating death and sin and i have repented and accepted him into my life as lord and savior. The reason im posting this is because im scared that things i have done might take me out of the book of life or send me to hell and i really dont want to go there. The reason im scared is beacuse im afraid of the verses, mathew 12 31-32, and revalations 22 18-19 and im afraid i might have committed them because i wrote a play about a few stories in the bible for a bunch of kids to watch and i was lazy and went through it fast and im scared i might have changed the meaning not trying to and in my head i keep thinking bad things about the Holy Spirit without meaning to and i would never mean it but i just think it constantly and its hard and i plrayed for God to help me have i commited those sins?

G

godschild

when you ask Jesus in your hear your always saved and all you need to do is ask him to forgive you for your sins ask him to forgive you for what you have done.I was having trouble to i kept getting away from reading Gods word but i prayed to him and asked him to help me follow him and come closer to him and i asked him to help me know what he wants me to.Now i'm reading his Word everyday.

W

Woman4Christ

I have thought before that I committed the unforgiveable sin: blaspheming the Holy Spirit. However, a godly man told me that if you are worrying so much about this, then you really are in the right place. You love God so much that you don't even know that you did it. Therefore, you didn't do it. The unforgiveable sin is that you reject Jesus totally and don't allow the Holy Spirit in. Also, if you are worried about if you are taking away or adding to the Bible, God would let you know. However, worry and condemnation are from Satan. Conviction is from the Lord. You are not going to hell....