Even Military Becoming Hostile to Christians - Chick Publications (Battle Cry)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 24, 2012
he is also clearly insane and a racist...being able to string together some good words about God don't negate that.
My thoughts exactly. I don't even know the guy that yall are talking about now but I would be incredibly weary of whatever came out of his mouth.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
he is also clearly insane and a racist...being able to string together some good words about God don't negate that.
No he is not insane. He is one of the best Bible teachers out there today. Peter Ruckman's teachings build faith in Final Authority. The brethren which have graduated from PBI begin their own Bible believing ministries, they believe the Authorized King James Bible, they witness door to door, they hand out Gospel tracts, they preach on the streets, and they go into the mission fields preaching the Gospel. The fruit of Peter S. Ruckman's preaching and ministry is good fruit.

Also, are you aware that is estimated that Peter S. Ruckman has led well over a thousand blacks to the Lord?

The Alexandrians who call him a "racist" most of them haven't even led 15 blacks to the Lord.

Last edited:

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
And another thing, it takes true love and a care for someone's soul to warn then about Hell. Therefore it should be evident that Peter S. Ruckman has a genuine care and love for black people. Being that he has led many black people to the Lord.

And while he does not believe that blacks are the superior people, he also does not believe that the white Europeans are the superior people either.

He simply believes that the Jews who are God's chosen people, are the superior people.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
SO now you're defending racism? He clearly says blacks are inferior to other races and you're okay with this and still hold this man up as a paradigm of christianity? You're about as twisted as he is.

Dec 21, 2012
And another thing, it takes true love and a care for someone's soul to warn then about Hell. Therefore it should be evident that Peter S. Ruckman has a genuine care and love for black people. Being that he has led many black people to the Lord.

And while he does not believe that blacks are the superior people, he also does not believe that the white Europeans are the superior people either.

He simply believes that the Jews who are God's chosen people, are the superior people.
ChosenbyHim, Peter Ruckman teaches that black people are cannibals by nature--he is extremely racist.

Peter Ruckman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1984, Ruckman wrote, "Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism.[23]

You're still promoting Ruckman as a teacher 5 weeks later? Why?

ChosenbyHim, do you believe black people are cannibals?

And you also may want to check out the book Peter Ruckman did on Bible Numerics:

View attachment 55944

What is presented in them are facts. Undeniable and they cannot be refuted. So Praus, if the text of the Authorized King James Version is not perfect like you believe, then what is your explanation for these Numerical codes?

No one on the face of this earth could produce such Numerical patterns in a text of any kind. Study into the subject of Bible Numerics. Study it out and see what the Lord will reveal to you.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

SO now you're defending racism?

What makes you think that I am defending racism?

He clearly says blacks are inferior to other races and you're okay with this and still hold this man up as a paradigm of christianity? You're about as twisted as he is.

Nautilus, where exactly does he say that blacks are inferior to other races??

I am aware that he believes that the Jews are God's chosen people.

Another thing Nautilus, I am not in agreement with Peter Ruckman on everything. There are some things which I disagree with him on. But when it comes to his defense of the Authorized King James Bible, I am in agreement with him there. And a lot of the other Bible Doctrines which he teaches on. Such as the Pre-Trib. Rapture, Eternal Security, and so forth.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012

Nautilus, where exactly does he say that blacks are inferior to other races??
In 1984, Ruckman wrote, "Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism.[SUP][23][/SUP] In 1994, he wrote that "no matter how much integration is carried out, the IQ of blacks is always lower than whites."[SUP][

[/SUP]
What makes you think that I am defending racism?

By defending a racist you defend racism...

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011

ChosenbyHim, do you believe black people are cannibals?

No I do not.

But I do believe that there are cannibals out there today and they can be any kindred of people.

If any nation or kindred of people go long enough without any food, then who knows how worse it will get? Any lost person if he or she goes without food for days and even a week or two, can get hungry enough to eventually resort to cannibalism.

Last edited:

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
In 1984, Ruckman wrote, "Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism.[SUP][23][/SUP]

I do not agree with Ruckman on that quote of his.

But I will say this though Nautilus, ANY lost person left to themselves is capable of committing those sins which are listed (i.e. mugging, rape, dope traffic, and cannibalism). Any lost person can resort to those sins.

In 1994, he wrote that "no matter how much integration is carried out, the IQ of blacks is always lower than whites."
[SUP][[/SUP]
[SUP]

Again, I am not in agreement with Peter Ruckman on this.

Now could the IQ of some blacks be lower than whites? Sure.

And could the IQ of some whites be lower than that of blacks? Sure, absolutely.

I am aware that there are some incredibly intelligent and brilliant Black people out there. Just as there are brilliant White people out there.

[/SUP]
By defending a racist you defend racism...[/FONT]

Well again Nautilus, it is like I said before. Peter Ruckman believes that the Jewish people are God's Chosen people.

I also believe that the Jews are God's Chosen people.

And no I am not defending Racism. I already told you Nautilus and others that I do not agree with Peter Ruckman on everything.

But I do agree with his stand for God's perfect word, the King James Bible. I agree with his position regarding the timing of the Rapture. I am in agreement with him regarding Sound Doctrine.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2012
I do not agree with Peter Ruckman on everything.

But I do agree with his stand for God's perfect word, the King James Bible. I agree with his position regarding the timing of the Rapture. I am in agreement with him regarding Sound Doctrine.
I started a new thread about Peter Ruckman's "Sound Doctrine". :)

Peculiar Doctrines

Some of Ruckman’s long-overlooked “biblical truths” include the following:

2. The plan of salvation for Tribulation saints is faith plus works and the plan of salvation in the Millennium is works alone.

6. The soul is an invisible bodily shape. “The problem is the word ‘soul,’ but since there isn’t one pre-millennial, soul winning, fundamentalist who knows what a soul is (see the entire library of books published by Eerdmans, Baker, Zondervan, and the Sword of the Lord before 1970) ... The soul in the Bible is an invisible BODILY SHAPE. In the Old Testament, the soul is almost synonymous with the body, for it is STUCK TO IT till death” (Ruckman, Problem Texts, p. 145).

7. The flood mentioned in 2 Peter 3 is not Noah’s flood but is one that supposedly occurred at the judgment of the earth, when Satan was cast out of Heaven. Ruckman admits that no other Bible teacher has held this view: “Now who could get a message so simple all muddled up? Answer: Every major fundamental Bible scholar and teacher in the United States, without one exception. If you were to ask Henry Morris what the verses refer to he’d say Noah’s flood: ditto Harry Rimmer, Clarence Larkin, J. Vernon McGee, Swindle (sic), MacArthur, Bob Jones III ... the Scofield Board of Editors” (Ruckman, The Unknown Bible, p. 67).

9. “In eternity, the Christian is in New Jerusalem; he is in his apartment house that is made out of transparent gold, like clear glass. ... He is called out on trips, and these trips take him to Mars, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, etc. transporting couples into gardens placing them down and saying, ‘be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth’“ (Ibid., p. 592).

The verses that Ruckman cites in support of UFOS are taken out of context and grossly misused, not even remotely supporting such nonsense (e.g., Gen. 6:1-5; 2 Sam. 5:24; 2 Ki. 2:11; Isa. 14:29; Ezek. 1:4; Zech. 5:1-3).

Ruckman believes that the aliens are demons who are preparing to take control during the Tribulation and he cites Revelation 9:2-3, but this does not describe UFOs and it has nothing to do with events in our day. Revelation 9 describes demons who are currently imprisoned rather than appearing on earth.