Ever write a love letter to your Saviour?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

You write it, and, I promise, we'll read it :)

H

hislastwalk

Hmm, I'll post some later. :D I always keep them in my journal.

G

GreenNnice

Hmm, I'll post some later. :D I always keep them in my journal.
========
That's awesome, a journal, I never have thought to do that, great to do, what blessings! It is a personal intimate relationship with Christ above all else I always,say to people. Awesome for me to know.
And your outspokeness on YouTube, walkingwithHimlasts, explaining the beauty of Christ to others , hislastwalk, shows that

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GreenNnice

========
That's awesome, a journal, I never have thought to do that, great to do, what blessings! It is a personal intimate relationship with Christ above all else I always,say to people. Awesome for me to know.
And your outspokeness on YouTube, walkingwithHimlasts, explaining the beauty of Christ to others , hislastwalk, shows that
I wasn't finished yet.

Your outspokedness on your YouTube videos shows your relationship with Christ strong, and, so your journal writing explains things all the more.
======
Im tired, bedtime, my brain has all the love in the,world for my Lord, but no letter at the moment.

Praise be to my Jesus, I love you, Lord, and, I will keep over and over and over and over and over and over again be bold telling others of you because your Love for me is so sweet and I feel it get sweeter ahd sweeter every day that goes by of my life. You are so lovely working in my life, thank you for your sweetness so always,given to me. )

=== dont matter what you say, just write to Him, your poetry He will love , that matters, just saying sweet words to He who made you and will one day take you Home :)

H

hislastwalk

I wasn't finished yet.

Your outspokedness on your YouTube videos shows your relationship with Christ strong, and, so your journal writing explains things all the more.
======
Im tired, bedtime, my brain has all the love in the,world for my Lord, but no letter at the moment.

Praise be to my Jesus, I love you, Lord, and, I will keep over and over and over and over and over and over again be bold telling others of you because your Love for me is so sweet and I feel it get sweeter ahd sweeter every day that goes by of my life. You are so lovely working in my life, thank you for your sweetness so always,given to me. )

=== dont matter what you say, just write to Him, your poetry He will love , that matters, just saying sweet words to He who made you and will one day take you Home :)
I think keeping a journal is just a good habit to get into. Like writing down stuff God's told you, prayers that's been answered, etc. IDK, it's cool to look back and see how far I've come from my first journal. o.o

G

GreenNnice

I think keeping a journal is just a good habit to get into. Like writing down stuff God's told you, prayers that's been answered, etc. IDK, it's cool to look back and see how far I've come from my first journal. o.o
()()()()()()
The Lord leads , I hope and pray you're able to see God working more in your life from doing that. Regardless, to those who choose to do the most with what He's given will do more.
Great blessings flow from following Him, lastingwalk, blessings, Christ bro :)

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
GreenNnice, loving the nickname you gave Hislastwalk :D

E

enochson

How can you write something that God say's you are?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Why write a letter when you can speak to Him face to face? :)

God bless
pickles

G

GreenNnice

Why write a letter when you can speak to Him face to face? :)

God bless
pickles
______
Why I do anything I do on c.c., I hope and pray the Lord leads.

I thank Him and I praise Him for all to inspire given, pickled :)

The Lord leads, and, so, we must take up our cross and follow, put our thoughts out there that prayerfully have emanated from Him in us. Our carnal mind always tries to interfere but greater is He who is in me than he (the devil) who is in the world. :)

God bless ya, milady, you succinctly make points, adding to discussion, in a loving, peace-filled, awsomely serving way, seen of faith, great faith :)

G

GreenNnice

How can you write something that God say's you are?
=======
God says what? That we are to obey Him, it is a personal relationship that He so desires with each and every one of His sheep. :)

Why not write Him a love letter, what will it hurt?

Have faith, Christ bro, let Him give you the words to bring Him glory.

Iknow, I know, it sounds weird. Write a letter to my Saviour, He already knows that I love Him.

Yes, He does but who of your human relationships don't you mention you love them and also do acts , like a appreciative love act, maybe even write a letter, for them :)

God not only wants us to interpersonally communicate with Him, He wants to intimately communicate, and, what better way than to write a love letter to your Saviour. :)

Show Him you appreciate His goodness of things and people by thanking Him.

Show Him you relish His presence by praises shouted out to Him.

Show Him you trust in Him by praying to Him.

Show Him you love Him by different acts of love.

You won't be disappointed in this investment of time, ceaselessly doing these things, for your treasures await, your rewards, your inheritance, from Him :)

G

GreenNnice

GreenNnice, loving the nickname you gave Hislastwalk :D
======
Yes, that nic just sprung from nowhere, hmm, from Him, The Lord leads, but, yes, all glory to God, I nic everyone , littleChristgirl. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
=======
God says what? That we are to obey Him, it is a personal relationship that He so desires with each and every one of His sheep. :)

Why not write Him a love letter, what will it hurt?

Have faith, Christ bro, let Him give you the words to bring Him glory.

Iknow, I know, it sounds weird. Write a letter to my Saviour, He already knows that I love Him.

Yes, He does but who of your human relationships don't you mention you love them and also do acts , like a appreciative love act, maybe even write a letter, for them :)

God not only wants us to interpersonally communicate with Him, He wants to intimately communicate, and, what better way than to write a love letter to your Saviour. :)

Show Him you appreciate His goodness of things and people by thanking Him.

Show Him you relish His presence by praises shouted out to Him.

Show Him you trust in Him by praying to Him.

Show Him you love Him by different acts of love.

You won't be disappointed in this investment of time, ceaselessly doing these things, for your treasures await, your rewards, your inheritance, from Him :)
Good points here, for writing a letter brings in faith the awareness and joy of God made real.
For the first part of my life, I was taught that God was far away in heaven.
Then Jesus introduced God Our Father to me.:)
His love and desire for a relationship with each of His children is so great and filled with perfect love.
A letter may be a good way to draw near to Him.
God delights in each of you, and He is amazing in His thoughts for you as well.
He also has surprising sence of humor, that can chastize, correct, teach, comfort love and make you laugh in a breath of time, leaving you wanting even more, sometimes to never be anywhere else ever again.
But the heart is obedient, and continues as asked too.
God Our Father is always there, just waiting and watching for you to know Him!

God bless
pickles