Every form of Protestantism is alien to the Gospel, a perversion of Christianity.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Scotth1960

What bible verse says that the thief repented who went to paradise? Couldn't find it. The only one I found said the thief asked Jesus to remember him in His Kingdom.
Grandpa. Jesus said, "Today you will be with me in paradise". Look up the word "paradise" in the KJV Strong's Exhaustive Concordance, or Young's Analytical Concordance of the KJV. God bless you. In Erie PA Scott Harrington

duewell

Mar 5, 2011
if i was inferring anything is that Jesus can inspire anyone. protestant, catholic or non believer. a point clearly lost upon you. this new response does nothing to address the topic. a topic which you had already responded too once. fact is a non member of your church went to heaven.

you suggest i need to look at what i am doing, i agree, so should you. i do not view any catholic as being false, if it were not for the catholics there would be no protestants. regardless of how the catholics disagree with each other. family squabbles are bound to happen. you suggest i read john 15 vs 26 to understand the truth. wait until you see those eyes.

"so it is mistaken to deny the infallibility of the Eastern Orthodox Faith (Jude 3; cf. John 15:26). There is no Scripture that disproves any Eastern Orthodox teaching" romans 3 23 might apply to everyone. jude 3 is really good, we should strive for the faith of the saints. hey my name is david, in hebrew it means beloved. what a coincidence.

good luck to you as you seek to teach others. i'm sorry that your unwilling to listen to someone who has experienced what you try to teach.

peace and love
David Duewell