Everything about the Jan 6 "insurrection" was a lie

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wouldn't that have went against the American way,would you want America's way of electing to be similar to the way Russia has elections?
No. They could have simply allowed the hearing to be carried out rather than allow the false flag event to shipwreck it.

Jun 5, 2020
Like any sin, it took place over a period of time with an opportunity to repent.

1. Assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King Jr., RFK, and Medgar Evers. These are events that must be properly investigated. It has become quite clear that they weren't, they were covered up, and we had a deep state growing like a cancer in our midst.

2. During Ronald Reagan's presidency it became clear that this cancer was growing and spreading with the Iran Contra affair.

3. 911 was an inside job revealing that the Satanists were in full control. The American people were mesmerized by their TV and high tech toys and were willing to just blame that event on "innocent" people (by that I mean innocent of that crime). However, there was still an opportunity to repent, but instead the US proclaimed they would "build back better" indicating a proud rebellion against God.

4. 2008 mortgage meltdown was a further indication of how utterly corrupt the whole system was from the bankers all the way to the politicians. Stealing homes from widows and the poor and claiming the criminals were too big to fail. If 911 was a plain and obvious warning from God that He would judge America, 2008 was his anger going white hot.

5. 2020 Pandemic -- 19 years after 911 and a very plain declaration that the judgement had begun. Still you see the brazen corruption, stealing an election, printing money like they won the lottery.

6. 2022 -- War in Ukraine, revelations concerning election fraud, revelations concerning the vaccine, revelations concerning Epstein, revelations concerning the Biden crime family -- this was the "writing on the wall" by the mysterious hand saying the US has been weighed in the balance and been found wanting.

7. There have been multiple warnings by prophets going all the way back to the 1980s. However the die is cast, the total destruction of the US in a single hour has already been set in motion at the command of God.
Oy vey! Going way off topic!

Dec 9, 2011
Like any sin, it took place over a period of time with an opportunity to repent.

1. Assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King Jr., RFK, and Medgar Evers. These are events that must be properly investigated. It has become quite clear that they weren't, they were covered up, and we had a deep state growing like a cancer in our midst.

2. During Ronald Reagan's presidency it became clear that this cancer was growing and spreading with the Iran Contra affair.

3. 911 was an inside job revealing that the Satanists were in full control. The American people were mesmerized by their TV and high tech toys and were willing to just blame that event on "innocent" people (by that I mean innocent of that crime). However, there was still an opportunity to repent, but instead the US proclaimed they would "build back better" indicating a proud rebellion against God.

4. 2008 mortgage meltdown was a further indication of how utterly corrupt the whole system was from the bankers all the way to the politicians. Stealing homes from widows and the poor and claiming the criminals were too big to fail. If 911 was a plain and obvious warning from God that He would judge America, 2008 was his anger going white hot.

5. 2020 Pandemic -- 19 years after 911 and a very plain declaration that the judgement had begun. Still you see the brazen corruption, stealing an election, printing money like they won the lottery.

6. 2022 -- War in Ukraine, revelations concerning election fraud, revelations concerning the vaccine, revelations concerning Epstein, revelations concerning the Biden crime family -- this was the "writing on the wall" by the mysterious hand saying the US has been weighed in the balance and been found wanting.

7. There have been multiple warnings by prophets going all the way back to the 1980s. However the die is cast, the total destruction of the US in a single hour has already been set in motion at the command of God.
So you’re saying America was “great” before all the things you mentioned?

So then making America great “ AGAIN” would have to do with not letting sin cause a person to do unrighteous acts from a mental point which Is not possible because of the weakness of the flesh.

Romans 7:22-25
King James Version
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So you’re saying America was “great” before all the things you mentioned?
No, that was not your question. The question was what caused America to lose its greatness. Corruption, murder, blood guiltiness. Crimes perpetrated by the CIA, the deep state, but on a deeper level these are Moloch and Baal worshippers, Satanists. Going after other Gods.

Granted, after WWII the US was the preeminent superpower, but that is compared to other sinful nations on the planet.

So then making America great “ AGAIN” would have to do with not letting sin cause a person to do unrighteous acts from a mental point which Is not possible because of the weakness of the flesh.

Romans 7:22-25
King James Version
22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
The US needs to repent, but in my understanding it is too late for the US as a whole, only time for individuals to repent at this point. 911 was a very clear warning that the enemy was inside the gate, but they didn't repent, they doubled down. 2008 was a heinous crime and the fact that the US refused to prosecute it was proof of how far and wide the corruption was. Certainly a long way from "It's a wonderful life" where standing against corrupt bankers was still honored. 2020 was outrageous and has proved that we are completely surrounded by liars. At this point the entire building is condemned and will have to be brought down, and turned to rubble during the 7 year tribulation known as the "70th week".

Edify

Jan 27, 2021
How long will everyone become polarized to this good cop/ bad cop game the world system is playing with the world to destabilize the govts & get the world ready for a one world ruler?