Everytime I breathe

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cozy

Jan 18, 2010
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I started reading Revelation for the 2nd time my eyes were much more open to it. I'll be honest, the first time I was like HUH? I was a brand new Christian and I didn't understand what the what and who and a seven eyed what?
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jump to over a year and a half serving God and building up that relationship. I started to read chapter 4 and I could see the image of what I was reading and it was beautiful. I was very moved and I felt His presence so strongly. In my mind when I see God on the throne, no one else is around, it's always just ME. I KNEW there were others, but it is always just ME. Now I see all the beauty surrounding and hear sounds and the things going on and it amazes me beyond anything I could really express with words.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anyhow I thought this song was so fitting because it is very true for me in too many ways than one! My favorite is "overwhelmed by your majesty!" And can't forget: "And every time I get another glimpse of Your heart. I realize it's true - that You are so marvelous God - and I am so in love with You "
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OK well here are the lyrics from Big Daddy Weave[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]*******
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am sure [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]all of heaven's heard me cry
As I tell You all the reasons why
This life is just too hard

But day by day
Without fail
I'm finding everything I need
And everything that You are
To me

Chorus:
Every time I breathe You seem a little bit closer
I never want to leave
I want to stay in Your warm embrace
Oh basking in the glory shining from Your face