Ex-Psychic for Jesus (Written a couple of months after becoming a Christian in )

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danschance

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My First vision occurred when I was 13 yrs old. During this time I also had a ghost visit me twice in my room. By 15 yrs old I was a strong christian and no longer had paranormal issues. [/FONT]

However, for the past 10 yrs or so, I slowly lost my faith until I all but recanted it. Then the paranormal stuff came back when I had an odd dream about my mother who had recently died. two other family members had the same dream. I was in the hospital when I had the dream and when I woke up I was having visions again.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At first I didn't know how or what to do with the visions, but eventually I learned how to "turn" them on and how to accurately interpret the visions. This went on for 3 yrs. I could have a vision at will about anyone I wished. I even predicted the death of the blue angel pilot in SC., ten before it happened. [/FONT]

So I thought I should use this "gift" to help others, free of charge, and started to do cold readings on strangers. It all went well until I did a reading for young mother who had some strange spiritual issues.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She would occasionally black out and during these events she would have a vision of her baby in a casket--dead. I started the reading. I saw numerous things about her but could not find the problem. While driving home on the freeway the next day, I decided to psychicly scan her daughter. I "looked" at her organs and found nothing. Then I "looked" at her whole body and I was instantly startled to see a demon waving me off, as if to say, " Don't look here!" So I stopped the visions abruptly and tried again. This time I saw hundreds or more demons at work. So I contacted her and told her problem is spiritual and she needs to talk to a priest. Thats when the really weird stuff happened. [/FONT]

A few days later, I crawled into bed and could not shake the feeling that someone or something was starring at me. Not in a general way but very specific! I knew where "it" was and where its eyes were! I tried to ignore it. This went on for days or even weeks. Then my daughter came to me and said "Dad, I believe in ghosts too". "Why" I asked. She told me that everytime she undresses or takes a shower she can feel the ghost starring at her. I asked where the ghost was when she is in the shower and she said "Right in the shower with me".

Later I waited until my whole family was in the van ( I have 4 kids). I asked Jessy to repeat what she said and asked if anyone else had felt it. My son said he did. He claimed it had touched his arm and caused it to go numb. Another time he ran to the bathroom, dashed around a corner and ran thru the ghost and even felt it pass thru him! I asked him where he thinks the ghost likes to stay and he identified the same spot in my room that I felt it was at! We also heard foot steps and saw shadows move in the corners of your eyes. My son even said he saw our dog Kona, in the corner of his eye. We put Kona down 3 months before this!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Eventually I contacted a medium and she did what is called "Remote Clearing". She removed it from my home even though she lives in Mich. and I live in Calif. After it was gone I could tell it wanted back. I could feel him starring at me from the spirit world and this went on day and nite. The medium had me use a technique called "Blocking". You keep your mind busy by trying to picture in your minds eye, a birds eye view of yourself but this was stressful. I was getting so stressed out. Then I met the demon. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I kept seeing something in my minds eye that was disturbing. I saw and kept on seeing a mouth with a full set of teeth snapping at me. If I pictured my daughters face, in my minds eye I could see it biting her head and so on. The images slowly changed to seeing other scary stuff but always showing evil looking teeth. I was so stressed out I knew I needed help and the medium was not helping anymore. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I figured a protestant minister would never believe me so I took my chances with a roman catholic priest. As I drove to the church and as I walked up to the church office, I heard a woman's voice say in a gentle tone "Don't do it". [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I eventually talked to a young priest. He told me to stop the psychic stuff immediately he scolded me saying it was an occult practice. He asked if the demons had done anything physical. I said Demons! No they are spirits! He said that they are absolutely demons. I agreed but was not sure. I also said that no, nothing physical has happened. "Good" he said This kind of demon is just like a punk. It will not hurt you and you need not be afraid. He said they way to get ride of it is you will have to live a holy life and put aside all occult practices. Eventually he said the demons activities will subside but it may take days, months or longer. He said I know others who have it worse than you. He then handed me a bottle of holy water. IF it materializes throw some of this at it. Whenever you feel like its around, pray. Call me if you need anything else. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]After the meeting with the priest, it got worse. I started to see, in my minds eye a demon in my room. It had a stupid smile showing a whole set of teeth! I would see it crawling around my bed and so on. One time, at work, I felt something rush me from behind. It was human shaped and about my height (6 foot). I could tell its head was going to land along side my head. As soon as it started, it was gone. But I was not afraid. I have little fear now. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Slowly over these past months, it has been around less and less. Just when I think its gone it shows up again. At Least now, I'm not so stressed and life is almost back to normal. Everything the priest said was true. However, I would still like your prayers. If you have read this, I swear its true and please pray for me.

Date originally posted:
[/FONT] Wed May 07, 2008

P

prodigaldaughter

I believe what you say is true. First of all I want to say I also agree with the priest you have to stop all occult activities. You have to remove also from your house any item that is connected to such. Secondly, go through your house and remove any item that has an occult connection such as books, charms, dvds, music. Ask God to guide you in this exercise ask Him to remove the idols of occult.

Thirdly, you have to go before God and confess this to him and renounce the works of the devil. The priest was right what you saw was demons. The one with the large amount of teeth I have had a similar experience this is why I believe you.

Finally use the blood. Sprinkle the blood of Jesus on everyone and everything in the house. Renouncing the works of the devil.

If you have the gift to see things it is not psychic powers it is one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit called Word of Knowledge. People who have this gift can see things that others cannot see. Use the gift for the works God has planned for you.

Father God in the name of Jesus I come against Satan and his works with the blood of Jesus, I bind them all, loosen their hold and rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I cover this family and all of their possessions with the blood of Jesus, I ask dear God that you keep them under the cover of the blood. I ask dear God that you clothe them with your armor so they could repel the fiery darts of Satan. Touch them dear Lord let them be healed of this demonic presence.

I pray dear God that you will guide danschance in the gift of Word of Knowledge which you have imparted to him. That he may bring you glory and honor with this gift in the works you have prepared for him.

I pray all these things in Jesus name.

Amen Amen

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
Very interestiny story indeed.. an remember this brother we have been given power over demons through christ.. it is my personal opion one must simply tell the demon you are a child of the most high an he has no right to be near you.... the faith of a musterd seed can moves mountins.

P

prodigaldaughter

Yes indeed we have been given the power over demons through Christ. I forgot to mention to you that if there were previous owners of the house you may have to consider that in your prayers when you cleanse and bless the house that any evil attached to the house be rebuked in Jesus name.

D

danschance

This blog is something I wrote 5 years ago. I had just started my journey and I was very ignorant of deliverance. I have cast demons out of myself (self deliverance) and from others. I have had some interesting times do so but some of them are wild and I doubt many would believe me.

The first demon I encountered was in a sweet lady named Tina I met online at a deliverance website. She had been in a satanic group almost all her life. She was only in her 40's but looked like she was 70 due to her abuse of meth.

She had never heard the gospel. Now we were with her in a yahoo messenger "conference". We explained the gospel to her and she was willing to accept Jesus. Suddenly a demon with a very bad attitude took over and began threatening us and ordered us not to use "that name" (Jesus). The claimed to be "Belial". My first reaction was fear and I am not proud of that reaction.

I typed "I command you to leave Tina in Jesus name". To my surprise, the demon said "NO". I repeated that several times and got about the same reaction. Then the demon said "I have rights to stay. If I leave, I will just come right back."

I learned from a deliverance minster that all demons claim legal rights to stay in a person. These legal rights are almost always, with rare exception, some unresolved sin. The way to get them to get the person to repent for this sin and ask God to forgive it. Then the demons leave every time without a fight.

Tina was such a sweetheart. She was on fire over about Jesus and God healed her of all her drug and alcohol addictions. She carried her bible everywhere she went. She witnessed to anyone who was near her. Her old coven suddenly took an interest in her after several years of abandoning her to her drugs.

They made an attempt to kidnap her but a policeman stopped it. They tried again and brought her back to a house. Several Christian men came and literally rescued her. They sent a man to kill her but she witnessed to him and she was again safe. Then one day one a bus a man kicked her in the stomach so hard it broke ribs and she was unable to get up. She was taken to a hospital where she was taken from her bed and never seen again, that I know of.

She had tremendous faith, childlike faith. I hope she is ok.

D

danschance

Yes, we have been given tremendous authority over the realm of the demonic. I have seen this in action. It is amazing how much authority God has given us and yet so few use it. I have seen demon defeated with simple prayers.

M

Missachu

Ha, you were put into a real fight, weren't you? Sometimes I miss the fight I had gone through when I was getting involved with the occult, but that's only because I'm a lamb in the presence of my Shepard. The priest was right, there are people who have gone through spiritual battles much worse than you. I was almost killed, but the Lord scooped up and saved me just in time.

I have a vision that the Christians who go through this hellish turmoil will be on the front lines with Jesus when he declares war on the Unholy. So I'll see you on the frontlines buddy.

A

Arwen4CJ

Thanks for sharing. I cannot imagine any of that.

I sometimes wonder, though, if some of the deliverance ministries out there, and the practices that they encourage aren't just another version of the occult with a Christian label. I by no means think that all deliverance ministries are like this....but I just have to wonder about some of them.

Some things in some deliverance ministries do not seem to be based on Scripture; they seem more like witchcraft rituals.