Expecting the Holy Spirit.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

I keep thinking about that concert I went to. I keep thinking about it, and I know I was supposed to be there. I know the Holy Spirit showed up. I KNOW HE DID. And it was such an honor to be there where the presence of God came down to meet simple people.

I really wonder how people could see this miracles of Jesus and still harden their hearts. Oh Lord please keep me from hardness.

My friends. I don't want your heart hardened. I don't want anyone to be offended. I know who I am up against, and I am not against you. No. I am against everything Satan stands for. I am against sin because it destroys people. I am against any thing Satan promotes, because the Lord shows me the error of the way. I am 100% sure that the reason we are upset when we hear the truth sometimes is because the Spirit is against the flesh. The Spirit of God is not for my flesh. The Spirit of God is for God, to the glory of God to bring salvation to those who will hear him. Because his testimony is of Jesus Christ.

I keep thinking about that concert, because there was such a great expectation in me for the people. They were really like sheep without a shepherd. I was moved with compassion, and I know, and was able to experience the same compassion Jesus Christ was moved with when he was with those people. I felt it very strong. And there was a great expectation in the place my friends. MANY MANY PEOPLE!! A lot of them came to be entertained. But the most marvelous thing is that when those children started to praise the Lord without shame, THINGS STARTED TO HAPPEN!! I mean, they were not caring about adults who got idle, or teens who look for the fads in Christianity. NO!!! Those children were praising the Lord, much like I imagine they had when Jesus was here, and the Pharisees got angry and wanted them to stop praising him in that way.

And meanwhile Satan was trying to hinder me also. Because the night before I had sinned terribly. But I said to him that he was no going to keep me in condemnation where I cannot receive anything of the Lord. And I praised the Lord anyhow, even though I had sinned, because I was NOT going to miss his blessings!!! NO!! I WAS NOT GOING TO MISS HIS BLESSINGS BY A HARD HEART AND BY CONDEMNATION, AND BY SIN! I repented right away and then I glorified the Lord.

My friends, and PEOPLE WERE SAVED!!! AMEN!!! And an evil spirit came out of a person without anyone even laying hands on them. Boy were those people just puzzled, maybe afraid, but I gave glory to God while that evil spirit was yelling. Because the Lord Jesus is the deliverer isn't he? YES HE IS!!!

There is never a more perfect time for the Holy Spirit to show up as when there is expectation. HAHAHA!! I know I will make another post about this, because it is so awesome once you see Jesus in it!!!

May Jesus bless you.

Last edited: