Exposing false teacher and deciever Śri Sathya Sai Baba

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Exposing False teacher and Deceiver Śri Sathya Sai Baba

[video=youtube;YlL_CDqFCLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlL_CDqFCLg[/video]​

A

AgeofKnowledge

Lost ignorant people are so gullible. They swarm to these fakes like flies to you know what. There's been so many anti-christs since the 60s that it's hard to keep track of them all. A good number have come from India.

Does anyone remember Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and how he was deported by the U.S. government as part of his plea deal after he and his leaders committed a number of serious crimes including a bioterror food contamination attack on the largest city in Oregon. What a freak that guy was.

On and on these lost sheep go following false shepherds to their doom almost all of them AFTER rejecting the Gospel.

ChosenbyHim

Sep 19, 2011
Lost ignorant people are so gullible. They swarm to these fakes like flies to you know what. There's been so many anti-christs since the 60s that it's hard to keep track of them all. A good number have come from India.

Does anyone remember Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh and how he was deported by the U.S. government as part of his plea deal after he and his leaders committed a number of serious crimes including a bioterror food contamination attack on the largest city in Oregon. What a freak that guy was.

On and on these lost sheep go following false shepherds to their doom almost all of them AFTER rejecting the Gospel.
Yeah people these days are falling for everything, every heretical and false movement that is out there.

And you know if people would pick up their Bible and read it, then they would not fall for these deceptions in the last days. And yes; a lot of antichrists have come from out of India.

There is the dangerous Hare Krishna movement. And of course as you mentioned, the false prophet Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh (Osho). I did not know that he had ever stepped foot in the United States. But seeing that he was part of a sinister crime involving bioterrorism, I could see why he got deported very quickly out of this country.

My mom was into the New Age movement. Unfortunately she had been deceived into following this false kind of religion and spirituality. She was a heavy follower and devotee to Sri Haidakhan Babaji, as well as Sri Sathya Sai Baba.

She also was a follower of the Hare Krishna movement.

I don't think she ever heard of the serious allegations that were pending against Sai Baba during her time, because that one documentary came out in the year 2004.

But it is like you said, so many people are just gullible. They are quick to believe everything.

But the one true Lord and God, Jesus Christ our Saviour warned that there would be many false prophets and false Christs that would arise and show signs and wonders and deceive many.

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. - Matthew 24:24 (King James Bible)

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
- Mark 13:22 (King James Bible)

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
In my opinion, these guys have nothing to do with being an antichrist or false christs or false prophets. These are con men who perform tricks that any magician can perform. There are tons of such con men in India even today because India doesn't have a clear concept of who God is. Therefore they believe in just anyone who claims to know God. These god men perform cheap magic tricks and gain great followers.

The biggest problem is that most Indians are polytheists. Therefore there is no clarity of who God is. A stone can be "a god" or a great man can also be "a god." They believe in mythological characters who do not have any historical backing. Their holy scriptures are a bunch of poems and fairy tales. There is no clear concept of iniquity, and revenge is OK. They are believers of karma and reincarnation.

They are very superstitious and believe that bad things are happening to them because of bad omen. Therefore they do not accept responsibility for their own wrongdoing. There is no concept of repentance. When bad things happen to them because of their wrong choices they would perform fire rituals (havan) to ward off bad omen rather than change their attitudes.

No wonder they fall for these con men who claim to provide a way to salvation or moksha (liberation from the cycle of death and rebirth). These god men have a form of godliness but live a dual (hypocritical) life.

This guy in the video as found to be hoarding 98 kgs of gold, 300 odd kgs of silver and 12 crore rupees in his private room in a temple- all illegal.

S

Shiloah

Well, I think we'd better make sure all of our ducks are in a row when it comes to interpreting scriptures correctly before we think ourselves authorities when it comes to weeding out supposed false prophets. This fellow in India is obviously a big problem though. I think that's probably obvious to just about any true Christian. I also think what Onlinebuddy is true. When people have no real knowledge of the truth, anybody can lead them anywhere by the nose.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Even right back into legalistic bondage under a guise. There's a lot of that going around.

onlinebuddy

Sep 1, 2012
Further to my post at #4, I would like to add that the purpose of false Christs is to deceive the elect- those who have put their hope in Christ. So when Jesus mentioned these end time prophecies he was specifically talking about people who knew about Christ to some extent. Such people would attempt to impersonate Christ in order to deceive the believers.

One such example is a Korean man called Ahn Sahng Hong (already dead) who claimed to be Christ's second coming. His church is called the World Mission Society Church of God. His disciples visited my house to "preach the gospel," but I happened to question their teachings, which were from the Bible all right, but their interpretation was incorrect. I was surprised to see respectable people from good families following this phoney. These people can quote Bible verses left, right and centre. They are also well versed with Bible prophecy.

I doubt how much Satya Sai Baba knew about Christ or prophecy. He is just another con man of India.

B

blessdani

I absolutely agree with onlinebuddy.
and they have caught another one....named Asaram Bapu for raping a girl...
Sexual assault case: Self-styled godman Asaram arrested

and there are thousands of them in India......and some of them are Christians.....
I pray that they would catch each and everyone of this con-men and bring them before the law...