"Expressions"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

"Expressions"

Lord make me living water,flowing freely in my lifei want too be flooded in You,to in turn and throughout all time Share You,the Eternal Source of Living Water with all my Brothers and Sisters in Christ.Flood me in all the fullness of all the Spiritual Riches that are who You Truely Really Are.Pour out all of Your Love Eternal,
Grac and all of the Fruits of the Holy Spirit.Oh,Lord Jesus,make me too drink deeply of Your Holy Word.
Lord,I really truely want to taste of the fullness of all Your GoodNess.Fill me Lord for this is my Prayer.I wish to be constanly refreshed and totally immeresed in who yYou really are Lord Jesus,the source of and the only very joy of my Spiritual Salvation.

S

shirley

YOU REALLY EXPRESSED YOURSELF SO WELL WTH DEEP YEARNING FOR BEING CLOSER TO GOD AND BE FILLED WTH HOLY SPRIT I PRAY FOR YOU EVERYDAY AND THAT I WANT THE SAME THINGS AND TO GOD I PRAY YOUR VERY TALENTED USE THE GIFTS GOD GAVE YOU I ADMIRE YOUR WRITNGS VERY MUCH

O

OFM

thanx amen i love to write spiritual christian poetry thanx 4 all the very much alot spiritual christian encouragement,bee bleesed allways....amen....