EXTRA, EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Actually it's a little bit of old news supposedly just now making Christian circles.
108 yr.old Rabbi thru a trance claimed Messiah will come back after Ariel Sharon passes away (who btw is still alive).
And further names the Messiah post mortem thru a note left...naming Him as 'Yehoshua'.

Interesting, but could also be on the level of a gossip magazine e.g. National Enquirer.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/dead-rabbi-the-hottest-evangelist-in-world/

J

JDecree

Heard of this before. Very interesting but wont know until we know I guess.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Heard of this before. Very interesting but wont know until we know I guess.
I guess that's what happens when the News cycle slows...they post reruns.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011
Actually it's a little bit of old news supposedly just now making Christian circles.
108 yr.old Rabbi thru a trance claimed Messiah will come back after Ariel Sharon passes away (who btw is still alive).
And further names the Messiah post mortem thru a note left...naming Him as 'Yehoshua'.

Interesting, but could also be on the level of a gossip magazine e.g. National Enquirer.
Yeah, I've always thought this was cool. But he could have arrived at that name by studying the OT.

Zechariah 3:8-9 Listen, High Priest Joshua, you and your associates seated before you, who are men symbolic of things to come: I am going to bring my servant, the Branch. See, the stone I have set in front of Joshua! There are seven eyes on that one stone, and I will engrave an inscription on it,’ says the Lord Almighty, ‘and I will remove the sin of this land in a single day.

Christians take this passage to be messianic. And there are probably even many unbelieving Jews who would admit to the messianic implications of it. So while I'm not sure if Kaduri's revelation was authentic, it'll still be interesting to see what takes place after Ariel Sharon. I've been keeping an eye on him for a while now.

Dec 21, 2012

:rolleyes: We knew the note was a forgery six and a half years ago.

The Rabbi, the Note and the Messiah - Israel Today | Israel News

This is a reprint of a cover story that first appeared in the April 2007 issue of Israel Today Magazine

In an interview with Israel Today, Rabbi David Kaduri, 80, the son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died. “It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note. During a night-time meeting in the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva in Jerusalem, books with Kaduri’s handwriting from 80 years ago were presented to us in an attempt to prove that the Messiah note was not authentic.

When we told Rabbi Kaduri that his father’s official website (כדורי.נט | גדולי התורה והקבלה ברשת) had mentioned the Messiah note, he was shocked. “Oh no! That’s blasphemy. The people could understand that my father pointed to him [the Messiah of the Christians].” David Kaduri confirmed, however, that in his last year his father had talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. “My father has met the Messiah in a vision,” he said, “and told us that he would come soon.”

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011

This is a reprint of a cover story that first appeared in the April 2007 issue of Israel Today Magazine

In an interview with Israel Today, Rabbi David Kaduri, 80, the son of the late Rabbi Yitzhak Kaduri, denied that his father left a note with the name Yeshua just before he died. “It’s not his writing,” he said when we showed him a copy of the note. During a night-time meeting in the Nahalat Yitzhak Yeshiva in Jerusalem, books with Kaduri’s handwriting from 80 years ago were presented to us in an attempt to prove that the Messiah note was not authentic.

When we told Rabbi Kaduri that his father’s official website (כדורי.נט | גדולי התורה והקבלה ברשת) had mentioned the Messiah note, he was shocked. “Oh no! That’s blasphemy. The people could understand that my father pointed to him [the Messiah of the Christians].” David Kaduri confirmed, however, that in his last year his father had talked and dreamed almost exclusively about the Messiah and his coming. “My father has met the Messiah in a vision,” he said, “and told us that he would come soon.”
Wonder who forged it then and why.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

Being 108 yrs. old perhaps he had another write the note...or perhaps the son being a dyed in the wool rabbinic Jew would say anything to deny Yeshua as Messiah...who knows?