Extremists Chase Some Republicans Toward Obama

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Seems odd that Romney did it for him, he was a Republican through Bob Dole et al, and Romney makes him jump ship? I'm not a Republican, I just wonder what his thinking is. I mean, of the two candidates, one of them is a centrist who loves socialized medicine, and the other is Obama.

Jul 29, 2012
It is a great rebellion going on right now .. You will see many run toward the devil

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
It is a great rebellion going on right now .. You will see many run toward the devil
lololol yes democrats are of the devil, all us liberals will burn but we will do so with the joys of universal healthcare, marriage equality, and fairer taxes hopefully.

You know im honestly starting to think youre just a troll with this extreme right wing rhetoric of yours. no one can honestly believe your nonsense

Jul 29, 2012
They BOOED GOD .. Do you remember this --

You want have health care when the country is broke ... LOL .. You will probably have civil unions because you will be told not to get married as the bible says and as Obama Czar Case Sunstein believes ..

You think I'm one -- I KNOW YOU'RE ONE

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Yes because supporting democrats clearly makes someone a troll. And besides the government should not be involved in marriage anyways. The government should be allowed to issue civil unions to couples regardless of sexual orientation. If people want a marriage they can go through the church. Simple solution to a simple issue. Look at that.