Ezekiel 21 -- Overturn, Overturn, Overturn it

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, I saw a video on youtube: Prophetic Word for President Trump "Overturn" - Dr. Maurice Sklar 2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel, 3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked. This word of judgement is towards the holy places and towards Israel and Jerusalem. I understand Jerusalem as referring to the US because for the last 400 years, ever since the Mayflower compact, the people of this country have a covenant with God to make the US the new Jerusalem. Now the judgement is that the righteous and the wicked will be cut off. That is weird. The judgement is not towards the wicked or the righteous but towards the holy places in both the US and Israel. Yet their judgement is that the Lord will draw forth His sword from the sheath and cut off the wicked and the righteous from Israel and the US. This sounds like the Lord’s story about sending forth angels to harvest the wheat and the tares. They are cut off and the wheat is taken to the barn, the tares are tossed in the fire. Yet when that takes place it will be a judgement on those who are behind. Suppose you were ridiculing those who were warning of the Lord’s imminent return? Suppose you were working with or supporting those who were exposed to be the wicked? 4 Seeing then that I will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked, therefore shall my sword go forth out of his sheath against all flesh from the south to the north: 5 That all flesh may know that I the Lord have drawn forth my sword out of his sheath: it shall not return any more. He doesn’t say that every person will be cut off but rather that He will cut every person off. However, this event will let every person on earth know that this is His intention and also that His return will not return to its sheath anymore, in other words it is the day of the Lord, the beginning of the tribulation. Again, this sounds a lot like the rapture at the beginning of the tribulation. 6 Sigh therefore, thou son of man, with the breaking of thy loins; and with bitterness sigh before their eyes. 7 And it shall be, when they say unto thee, Wherefore sighest thou? that thou shalt answer, For the tidings; because it cometh: and every heart shall melt, and all hands shall be feeble, and every spirit shall faint, and all knees shall be weak as water: behold, it cometh, and shall be brought to pass, saith the Lord God. Sigh, yes, this definitely sounds like He is talking about the great tribulation at the end of the age.

Attachments

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The glittering sword

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The ugliness of their guilt

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Fauci is a rat in the pocket of CCP, he is the one who created the virus with his "gain of function" genetic tweaking.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Video evidence of fraud

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
8 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 9 Son of man, prophesy, and say, Thus saith the Lord; Say, A sword, a sword is sharpened, and also furbished: 10 It is sharpened to make a sore slaughter; it is furbished that it may glitter: should we then make mirth? it contemneth the rod of my son, as every tree.

OK, so He really wants us to take a look at this sword. First, not only is it sharpened, it is also furbished meaning it sparkles in the sun to terrorize those that will be judged. Second, it makes no distinction between common thieves and those holding the sceptre. When Sydney Powell says that her lawsuits will be “Biblical” this is what “Biblical” refers to. Those people who have been caught are terrified and here is how we know. Georgia was trying to erase the software on the Dominion machines, a clear move of desperation. Often the cover up of a crime is every bit as serious as the crime itself. Destroying evidence is a crime. This is a move of desperation. Second, a week ago Giuliani said he had 234 affidavits, a week later he said he had over 1,000. People are rushing to cut deals. Third, even the mainstream press which has tried to ignore and censor this story for the last few weeks is now admitting there is evidence of election fraud.

11 And he hath given it to be furbished, that it may be handled: this sword is sharpened, and it is furbished, to give it into the hand of the slayer.

Look at these lawyers: Rudolph Giuliani, Sydney Powell and Lin Wood. They are slayers. In 2018 the law was sharpened, if you can prove foreign countries were involved then you can freeze the assets of all involved. Dominion, Google, Facebook, Twitter, the Mainstream media, and a whole lot of people could have their assets frozen. Second, it is viewed as treason, that is even more serious than a felony and could be tried in a military tribunal. The US military seized the servers in Germany. If you wipe computers in the US but they communicated with the seized servers the evidence will be there, not only of the first crime but also of the second.

12 Cry and howl, son of man: for it shall be upon my people, it shall be upon all the princes of Israel: terrors by reason of the sword shall be upon my people: smite therefore upon thy thigh.

Why is it that they are doing this? The corruption is not just about the Presidential election, this has been going on for years and a whole host of people will be brought down because of it.

13 Because it is a trial, and what if the sword contemn even the rod? it shall be no more, saith the Lord God.

The power of these government officials is likened to a rod, a piece of wood, whereas the law is likened to a sharpened, glittering sword. They can talk a good game, but if this is me I put my money on the slayer
with the sword in his hand rather than the braggart with a wooden stick.

14 Thou therefore, son of man, prophesy, and smite thine hands together. and let the sword be doubled the third time, the sword of the slain: it is the sword of the great men that are slain, which entereth into their privy chambers.

Yes, this sword has been doubled a third time! You have Giuliani’s team, Lin Wood’s lawsuit, and Sydney Powell’s lawsuits. These are three different and independent teams and their attack is often doubled in more than one state. Great men will be slain! Right now Biden, Harris, Clinton, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, Cuomo, Kemp, Kerry and others have been either named or insinuated. This sword will enter into the most secret rooms, the very hidden places where we will find the evidence of this crime.

15 I have set the point of the sword against all their gates, that their heart may faint, and their ruins be multiplied: ah! it is made bright, it is wrapped up for the slaughter.

They have obviously fainted. If you were innocent you would be front and center of the camera claiming your innocence and fighting the slander. Instead they are completely silent while they are desperately trying to wash the blood off their hands like Macbeth’s wife. We are all so eager to see this resolved but the Lord enjoys these long, slow judgements as those who are guilty are terrified. For example, treason is certainly something that would allow a judge to give FISA warrants to access the NSA records of all phone calls and emails of these people. Even their most secret conversations. Also, if Biden were to become president some people might be willing to be prosecuted with the hope that he would pardon them. But as this falls apart no one will be willing to be convicted of treason if they can cut a deal instead.