facebook connection?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Is there anyway to delete the face book connection?
Ever since it was added to this site, it has caused issues with my computor, sometimes even causeing my computor to shut down because of the overload.
I saw there is a connect option, but no disconnect option.
I be greatful for any help, as this has made making any posts very difficult.
Thankyou so much. :)

God bless
pickles

S

Siberian_Khatru

Since I'm not connected nor do I use Facebook, I don't know how to drop it via the CC settings; you may need to do this from your Facebook account, as I think that is where the permission is granted.

Also, I can assure you that your computer shutting down is not related to Facebook or CC. It sounds like you have a hardware malfunction. :eek: You can PM me if you would like some help or troubleshooting that, and I'll see what I can do!

God bless, pickles!

May 3, 2013
Try cancelling your faKebook account first. Since your info there won´t be deleted, it will give U and option to disable those appls you gave permisson to function.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Actually, I do not have a face book account.
My computor loads the page, then will not resond untill I hit the up or down arrow, or hit reload, it then says waiting for facebook connection, and then done with error on page.
It all started when face book was added to the site, I was loading settings, when it froze saying the download may cause my computor to freeze, so discontinue.
I dont have the problem untill I sign in, when not signed in there are no issues.
The only new thing is that for the first time today I saw the same error on page when serching some info.
Could I be missing something needed, I no longer have java, could this be the issue?
Thankyou all so much.

God bless
pickles

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Pickles can you try it now and tell me if it's okay or not. (I switched something off.)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Could I be missing something needed, I no longer have java, could this be the issue?
Thankyou all so much.

God bless
pickles
Java is a necessary evil. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Pickles can you try it now and tell me if it's okay or not. (I switched something off.)
Thankyou RoboOP, working alot faster now, not sure what you did, but it did the job! :)

Thankyou and God bless
pickles