Facebook deletes "Jesus" saying it is hate speech

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

***BREAKING*** VERY ALARMING... GET READY

I think there is only one reasonable response from any Christian or church or ministry on Facebook.

They should post the following message today:

"Jesus"

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

***BREAKING*** VERY ALARMING... GET READY

I think there is only one reasonable response from any Christian or church or ministry on Facebook.

They should post the following message today:

"Jesus"
this stuff is not surprising anymore.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
These evangelicals have been attacked and censored for years. Here in America, people assume that this doesn't go on.
Some have had incessant threats and attempts at murder. I'll post examples.
Here's a good documentary on the subject.

CENSORED

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
@ZNP , does this mean that when one is banned from an internet platform, they automatically go to Heaven …. because they’re martyred?

Paran

Feb 25, 2023
Did you ever notice that the Facebook Icon, the emblem, is The CROSS, deformed?

Zuckerberg is mocking The Cross with His Facebook "F"

Look...
-
-

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
I've never been a phan of phacebook, but:
Zuckerberg is mocking The Cross with His Facebook "F"
this is just more silly religious p:poop::poop:p

f f f f f f f f

I just typed lower case "f" in every phont CC's settings allow, and they all look pretty similar.
:unsure:Does this mean that Christians should remove the lower case "f" phrom our language?

Should we keep the capital "F" but replace all lower case "f" with a "ph"?
Better pull off the "f" key phrom the keyboards too (those of us with keyboards that have lower case lettering)

In case people phorget what they read: Jesus was on A cross with 2 other crosses around Him (1 one His left, 1 on His right)
Crucifixion on crosses was a common practice in that time- (there was no power on/from the other 2 crosses)
The believers phaith isn't based on A cross, ( or rather 2 pieces of wood held together, intersecting one vertical and one horizontal)
rather, it is based on the One who willingly was crucified on A cross, and overcame death, hell and the grave by His blood that cleanses and redeems. The power wasn't the cross itself, the power was and is in Jesus.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
@ZNP , does this mean that when one is banned from an internet platform, they automatically go to Heaven …. because they’re martyred?
We can only hope

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
More examples of hate speech with Machete Phobes

Machete-wielding professor ripped for claiming she's a victim: 'Embrace' her actions or be a 'machete-phobe'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mache...iming-victim-embrace-actions-be-machete-phobe

A former Hunter College professor who attacked students’ pro-life display and allegedly threatened a New York Post reporter with a machete was arrested Thursday on charges of harassment and menacing.

Shellyne Rodriguez, an adjunct professor at the school, was fired after a video of her holding a machete against a reporter’s neck went viral.

Rodriguez told ARTnews that the college "capitulated" to "racists, White nationalists, and misogynists."

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
More examples of hate speech with Machete Phobes

Machete-wielding professor ripped for claiming she's a victim: 'Embrace' her actions or be a 'machete-phobe'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mache...iming-victim-embrace-actions-be-machete-phobe

A former Hunter College professor who attacked students’ pro-life display and allegedly threatened a New York Post reporter with a machete was arrested Thursday on charges of harassment and menacing.

Shellyne Rodriguez, an adjunct professor at the school, was fired after a video of her holding a machete against a reporter’s neck went viral.

Rodriguez told ARTnews that the college "capitulated" to "racists, White nationalists, and misogynists."
did not know she had been aressted.

thanks for posting.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
Well, technically "Jesus" wasn't deleted as hate speech. The actual comment that got deleted was: "Jesus Died So You Could Live."

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Well, technically "Jesus" wasn't deleted as hate speech. The actual comment that got deleted was: "Jesus Died So You Could Live."
still can't believe that got deleted.

( actually i can, they do not like Jesus).

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
still can't believe that got deleted.

( actually i can, they do not like Jesus).
I don't know if they don't like Jesus but they clearly don't like the truth of the gospel. Facebook isn't ChristianChat. Why should it surprise anyone if posts about the gospel get deleted?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
True, but it was posted on Good Friday, so you could even argue that "Christianity" was deleted.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know if they don't like Jesus but they clearly don't like the truth of the gospel. Facebook isn't ChristianChat. Why should it surprise anyone if posts about the gospel get deleted?
Facebook promoted their platform for churches to set up their websites and live stream their meetings. To do that and then delete "Jesus died so you can live" on good Friday is very deceitful.

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I'll tell you what I find a lot more concerning is when so-called Christian churches have Easter services like this one in Tulsa, OK. Seems the me the house of God needs to get its own house in order before it passes judgment on outsiders.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Facebook doesn't even make good mulch........why do people continue to use it?