Facebook

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Garrison

Hey guys!!!
Anyone wanna join me on facebook? You can search by my email address; [email protected]. I'll kick ya off if there's anything u don't like, so I'm warnin ya! :)

T

tryingtofindhim

i don't add anyone i don't know personally.

Rehoboth16

Aug 5, 2009
Sure, I'll add ya. Just look for "Itunuoluwa has requested to add you on facebook"...LOL

J

JeSuS-fReAk

hi hi...i new but i all into meetin new ppl...so i'd add any1 who requested tobe a friend but if theres somethin bout ya i dont like or dont agree wit i wouldnt boot ya til i told ya i disagree!

G

Garrison

What I meant was, if I see any "questionable" pictures or language, I'd kick em out...

G

Garrison

O come on you guys, you're acting like it's poisonous or something...

H

holly454

ude probably kick me off, then. i dont do anythin partucuarly bad. but i do swear at times&i share in 'inappropriate' jokes all the time, lol

G

Garrison

ude probably kick me off, then. i dont do anythin partucuarly bad. but i do swear at times&i share in 'inappropriate' jokes all the time, lol
Oh come on; if I see something I don't like, I may; this isn't a permanent record or anything lol.

S

Sk8erBoi

I have Facebook. [email protected]

Tell me you are from Christian Chat so I know who you are.

Last edited: