Facebook's Bias Against Israel

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
I do not know if it was hackers doing it, but I think I have been being persecuted in small ways on Facebook.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Israel rejected Jesus Christ. Those who reject Christ will go to hell, chosen or not. I have no hatred for them, I just don't follow the erroneous Isreali doctrine.

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
Israel is still loved by God because His gifts are without repentance. Not all Israel is Israel but when the fullness of the gentiles are issued in them Israel will be saved.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
im confused this board tends to be totally against calling out racism or sexism, but the minute antisemitism shows up you jump on it like fat people at a buffet....ive never seen such a picky bunch of people in my life.
So you made your antisemitism clear. This again is treating two groups by the same standard which FB seems to have a problem with.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Israel rejected Jesus Christ. Those who reject Christ will go to hell, chosen or not. I have no hatred for them, I just don't follow the erroneous Isreali doctrine.
Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in. Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
(Rom 11:18-21)

Jan 27, 2013
the problem with speculation, is, if it save all , then how could it save a branch, if that branch could not save its self. if only history opened your eye because of profit. (wrong spelling) to show. brainless.

eternallife7

May 19, 2015
If anyone has an issue with my post about Israel being saved take it up with the Creator, because I was just repeating scripture.

Last edited:

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012

prove-all

May 16, 2014
[facebook] where you can sign up and choice from over 50 gender options to be that day

Jan 8, 2016
Christians have this erroneous affinity for Israel. Like if someone from Israel sneezes, we have to be there with a tissue. We are not Biblically instructed to support them.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem!
“May they be secure who love you!
7 Peace be within your walls
and security within your towers!”
8 For my brothers and companions' sake
I will say, “Peace be within you!”

Ps 122: 6-8

Shalom!