Faith Healing?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jandian

Feb 12, 2011
In the US, abortion is legal in most cases. I don't know anyone who is "for" abortion. Most people who support abortion rights also think abortion is a bad thing, just not something that should be illegal; kinda like smoking, it's wrong, but making it illegal will only make it worse.

I don't know which government you were asking about; I can only comment on the US government. There are other countries where it's legal, and others where it's illegal, but you'd have to ask people from those countries to get an insight.
I was just looking at the fact that they allow abortion, but they arrest a women for letting her baby die of natural causes. Although I personally believe she should have visited the doctor

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
God is a healer, but he also wants us to use commen sense. God gave us doctors for a reason

von1

Apr 22, 2010
God is the great healer. God also gives doctors the knowledge to treat the sick. The government has to step in when its the best interest of the person that is sick needing medical treatment.

L

Liz01

God can heal us, but God wants that we have mercy for other human beings, so if we can help other person or child then we should do it with medical help of another kind of help bc its an act of love and the second commandment.
And the goverment is only protecting the human life and bible protect life too.
So i think that we should be able to decide exclusively in the situation when there is no way that someone can help us, but that its very difficult to know unless you are a doctor.