Faith in Scince

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

giantone

Correct me if I am wrong because I am not a geneticist or a computer chip maker so the information I find on the internet may or may not be right.

What I found was that a computer chip has switches composed of pieces of silicon these switches used to be made with giant vacuum tubes like a light bulb and these switches they have today do the same thing as the vacuum tubes did when commuters first came out, they are only much smaller but not any different in there function.

Each of these switches that they have nowadays are about as small as they will ever be though now they are building them in an upward direction. Each of these switches are five times smaller than a strand of DNA.

A strand of human DNA has 3/4 of a gigabyte of information on it that is 75 million bytes, a silicone switch on a computer that is five times smaller than a strand of DNA contains one byte or one piece of information. so for every 75 million size wise in human DNA man can only fit 5 bits on a silicon switch.

It seems to me man has gotten smarter but not as much as we would think.

And the programming of DNA does things man can't imagine.

And we know all this came about by chance of course.

A

AnandaHya

ahh but we are just kids trying to copy our Father's greatness when He first created this world and all that it contains and said it was good.

we play with our toys, make our own castles and with a blink of an eye watch as it crumbles. Yet look at the mountains and remember that God's hand shapes them. Look at the sea and stars and remember God's hand directs them. What knowledge we have, what knowledge we gain is but a drop of water in the ocean of truth we have yet to learn and discover. we are but one person upon one planet that orbits one star upon millions in the universe, yet the God who created it all knows our name and has numbered every hair on our head. If that thought is not humbling, then I do not know what would be.

‪Who Am I - Casting Crowns‬‏ - YouTube

"I do not know what I may appear to the world, but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on the seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."
-Sir Issac Newton, 1642-1727