C
cj123
Guest
My faith is depleted but my belief is still here. I believe god loves some not all, I believe he cares and comforts many but not all.
PIE do not understand nor will I ever. I will attend church but my singing is silent my thanks is forced. My thankfulness for all who r taken care of but I will forever be annoyed at gods uncare for the hurt abused, hungry, lonely , cold, unable to help themselves. I don't want to be the naive unthankful girl who says things without knowing gods plan. But if gods plan is seeing all and letting so many humans and creatures suffer I do not want to understand. I don't want to understand his plan or understand god.
God has lost me n my spirit is forever darkened as so many others. Painful deaths will never leave my mind.
Thank u god for protecting so many maybe one day he can protect us all. No pain no terror no fear
PIE do not understand nor will I ever. I will attend church but my singing is silent my thanks is forced. My thankfulness for all who r taken care of but I will forever be annoyed at gods uncare for the hurt abused, hungry, lonely , cold, unable to help themselves. I don't want to be the naive unthankful girl who says things without knowing gods plan. But if gods plan is seeing all and letting so many humans and creatures suffer I do not want to understand. I don't want to understand his plan or understand god.
God has lost me n my spirit is forever darkened as so many others. Painful deaths will never leave my mind.
Thank u god for protecting so many maybe one day he can protect us all. No pain no terror no fear