faith ministries our church testimonies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 4, 2013
send your prayer request to pastor d.h.naik & sis. rambai anointed by healing power in India BELIEVERS INDIVIDUAL TESTIMONIES-:
· B. karunakar; s/o- narayana,meegadam pad thanda, nereducharla mandal, nalgonda,a.p.,india.
When am 12 years old and am having tuberculosis with swollen stomach and nerves seen clearly on stomach., living between life and death with serious condition my parents took me upon their shoulder to the dubba thanda church and said that docters said he wont live more if he live by any chanse we will leave him here itself to serve his life for jesus. With the help of Bro. naik and sis.rambai healing prayer his t.b. got cured and now he is in jesus ministry. 11-12-1997 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· R.bhangari ; w/o-keerya,bapujinagar, near f.c.i., miryalaguda,nalgonda,a.p., india.
Me a women but my habits are like men! I will drink beer, smoking,and a prostitute. I don’t have peace and no peace in my family. By god grace and with healing prayer by sis. Rambai my habits got changed and now I have peace in my life and now am doing government job. 21-01-2005 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· B. vasram; s/o-nandya, pedda seetharam thanda, penphad mandal, nalgonda,a.p.,india.
He aged 48 yrs., having tuberculosis and used to bleed from mouth continuously and burning sensation in stomach, spent lot of money to get cured but no use, he listen little about jesus and came church., bro. naik & sis. Rambai fasting prayer gave me strength and my life back from advansed stage. Now am doing ariculture and my wife doing keeper in generalstores. 19-05-2003 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· B.srinivas; s/o venkayya, bolisettigudem,garidepelli mandalam, nalgonda,a.p.,india.
I don’t have offspring since 11 years, he heard about christ and both wife & husband immediately came to church with faith. By jesus blessing they had child and named as jyothirmayi, jesus blessed his family a lot with bro.naik & sis.rambai special offspring prayer and with 21 days fasting prayer. 14-11-2000 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· B.soni; w/o thaurya, chinnagarakunta thanda, gadide pelli, nalgonda,a.p.,india.
She is suffering several days from breast cancer, spent her entire property to hospitals, charm and several efforts she tried but no cure for her disease., 78 years old women got cured with prayers of bro.naik & sis.rambai. now her entire family is in christ. Jesus be glorified! 26-03-2003 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· B.ramulu; s/o jagya, garakunta thanda, penpahad mandal, nalgonda,a.p.,india.
Aged 48 years working as former, drinks a lot with bad habits. Family fased lot of financial troubles and illness. After putting their faith in jesus and prayers of bro.naik and rambai he become changed and entire family attending church every Sunday. Jesus be glorified! 20-05-2003 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· A.sevya s/o sakriya, rangundla, haliya mandel, nalgonda, a.p.,india.
Aged 52 years; suffering from demons and finding difficulties in his life to survive, spent lot of money for healthy life and peace. After putting his faith in christ become healthy with bro.naik and sis.rambai prayers. Jesus be glorified! 1-2-1997 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· D.badramma w/o vasram, kalvapelly,miryalguda, nalgonda, a.p., india.
Aged 47 years women having breathing problem, every time feeling illness and breath less ness, demons, & lot of family problems. She heard jesus during village prayer meet. She liked jesus banjara songs a lot. After sis.rambai healing prayer she is doing well now. Jesus be glorified! 11-02-2003 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· B.srinivas s/o krishnayya, dupad, penpahad, nalgonda,a.p., india.
Aged 39 years; having stomach cancer suffering with pain and tenderness, lost lot of property and remained everything left. With the help of bro. naik & sis.rambai had healed . jesus be glorified! 2-2-2004 I gave my life to christ and baptized.
· Yellamma w/o guruvayya, alvalpad, miryalguda, nalgonda,a.p., india.
Aged 39 years; husband died from diabetis and she too got the same, between life and death came to church has completly healed and kept more faith in christ. Had happiness and peace in her life blessed a lot in jesus name through bro.naik & sis. Rambai prayers. Jesus be glorified! 11-12-2002 I gave my life to christ and baptized.

MIRACULOUS HEALING THROUGH THE PRAYERS OF BROTHER NAIK AND HIS WIFE SIS. RAMBAI!
1) SISTER CHAMPLY HAD BACK PAIN FROM A BENT SPINE. SHE SOLD HER 3 ACRES OF LAND TO PAY THE DOCTORS WHO COULDN’T HELP HER. THROUGH BRO.NAIK’S PRAYER SHE WAS HEALED AND CAME TO CHRIST.
2) SISTER LALIBAI(A GYPSY WOMAN)HAD HEART PAIN FOR 5 YEARS. SHE VISITED THE CHURCH, AND SISTER RAMBAI PRAYED FOR HER. SHE WAS HEALED. THEN SHE GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST.
3) BROTHER PREM RAJU HAD BRAIN FEVER WHICH LEFT HIM WITH OUT WORKING HANDS, LEGS, MOUTH, AND EYES. BOTH BRO.NAIK AND SIS.RAMBAI PRAYED AND NOW EVERYTHING FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.
4) SISTER SAIAMMA HAD BEEN POSSESSED BY DEMONS. SHE VISITED THE CHURCH AND SISTER RAMBAI PRAYED FOR HER. THE DEMONS DEPARTED AND SHE BECAME A CHRISTIAN.
5) BROTHER BALU WAS VERY SICK AND POSSESSED BY DEMONS. AFTER BROTHER NAIK PRAYED FOR HIM, HE WAS HEALED AND COMMITTED HIS LIFE TO CHRIST. HIS MOTHER IS ALSO COMMITTED HER LIFE TO CHRIST.
6) SISTER BAJU HAS BONE CANCER AND THE HOSPITALS WERE NOT ABLE TO CURE HER CANCER BUT BROTHER NAIK AND SISTER RAMBAI PRAYERS FOR HEALING AND SALVATION WERE ANSWERED AND GOT CURED.
7) SISTER YESODA’S UTERUS WAS DAMAGED AND DOCTORS SAID IT NEEDED TO BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER, SHE HAD NO CHILDREN YET AND CRIED FOR HELP AT THE CHURCH. AFTER SISTER PRAYED FOR HER, SHE RETURNED TO THE DOCTORS AND WAS GIVEN A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH, AND SHE GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST.
8) BROTHER PEEKYA NAIK WAS IN VERY SERIOUS CONDITION AFTER BEING BITTEN BY A SNAKE. BROTHER NAIK AND SISTER RAMBAI PRAYED FOR HIM. HE WAS HEALED AND GAVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.
9) BROTHER SOMLA WAS A PRIEST FOR THE BANJARA PEOPLE’S GOD. WHEN HIS WIFE GOT STOMACH CANCER, HE TOOK HER TO MANY DOCTORS AND SPENT 1LAC, BUT NOTHING HELPED. AFTER BROTHER NAIK PRAYED FOR HER AND SHE WAS HEALED, BOTH GAVE THEIR LIVES TO CHRIST.
10) SISTER SUSEELA SUFFERED FROM TUBERCULOSIS. THROUGH SISTER RAMBAI PRAYER, SHE WAS HEALED AND GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST.
11) BROTHER BOJYA LEGS AND HANDS WERE CRIPPLED FROM LEPROSY. BROTHER NAIK PRAYED FOR HIM TO BE HEALED AND HE WAS (TO THE AMAZEMENT OF SEVERAL DOCTORS). THEN, HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO CHRIST.
12) SISTER KELLI SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY TRYING TO CURE HER CANCER OF THE BLOOD. SHE THEN WENT TO SISTER RAMBAI WHOSE PRAYERS FOR HER HEALING AND SALVATION WERE ANSWERED.
13) SISTER RANGIBAI WHO WAS DEMON-POSSESSED, BROTHER NAIK AND SISTER RAMBAI PRAYED OVER HER, THE DEMON LEFT AND SHE COMMITTED HER LIFE TO CHRIST.
14) BROTHER KESYA WAS HEALED FROM PARALYSIS! Through brother naik and sister rambai prayed over him, now he commited his life to christ.
15) SISTER KOTAMMA MIRACULOUSLY HEALED FROM TUBERCULOSIS. Through brother naik and sister rambai prayed over her, now she commited her life to christ.