Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Just to be straight, it is the blood of Jesus Christ that cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7.

Not the faith of Jesus.
The faith of JESUS IS the vehicle so to speak that carries a person on to eternal life/salvation because If we were to receive grace and have to use our 5 sense human faith we would never be accepted by a righteous loving GOD.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
If the blind man heard what JESUS had been doing and believed from hearing would that be faith from using his senses?
So you fully accept that one man is a quintet operating on five levels, but you cannot accept that One God is a trinity operating on three levels?

PS

Jan 11, 2013
The faith of JESUS IS the vehicle so to speak that carries a person on to eternal life/salvation....
It is the finished work of God on earth that is the way to eternal life.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
If you were to go out to your car and get In the car and you reached Into your pocket to get your keys,you used 5 sense knowledge to feel your keys and any other 5 sense knowledge needed to do everything BUT when you got In your car you didn't see the engine turn over but you still believed the car would start,well that's a human form of faith.
People In the world use their senses all the time to get something that they have not seen yet..
Without the KEY to the to the ignition that provides the ELECTRICAL POWER to the ENGINE the car (your god) is not fit for purpose.

Dec 9, 2011
So you fully accept that one man is a quintet operating on five levels, but you cannot accept that One God is a trinity operating on three levels?
I understand that man has 5 sense knowledge and there Is GOD the FATHER,SON and HOLY GHOST.
Why don’t you believe this?

PS

Jan 11, 2013
I understand that man has 5 sense knowledge and there Is GOD the FATHER,SON and HOLY GHOST.
Why don’t you believe this?
You are close to being put on ignore. I will refrain from doing that if you quote scripture and give a correct exegesis.

PS

Jan 11, 2013
Didn’t you say that It was our faith that brought eternal life?
The giver of eternal life is the Lord Jesus Christ and if we are to inherit eternal life which is a free gift, then we need to believe (have faith) in Jesus. Notice Jesus is Lord.

Jews, please note, eternal life is conditional on our belief in the Son.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Dec 9, 2011
You are close to being put on ignore. I will refrain from doing that if you quote scripture and give a correct exegesis.
I felt the exact same way when I read Your post 122.

Dec 9, 2011
The giver of eternal life is the Lord Jesus Christ and if we are to inherit eternal life which is a free gift, then we need to believe (have faith) in Jesus. Notice Jesus is Lord.

Jews, please note, eternal life is conditional on our belief in the Son.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
You see I believe that when you say believe In JESUS that this Is what JESUS meant when HE said YOUR faith has saved you.I think HE was talking about a man using his common sense knowledge to believe In JESUS which Is believing without seeing or as I like to say,a human faith and then If his repenting was true then JESUS would do the rest.

Dec 9, 2011
Without the KEY to the to the ignition that provides the ELECTRICAL POWER to the ENGINE the car (your god) is not fit for purpose.
You say without the key to the Ignition that provides energy to the car then their Is no purpose.What I mean by human faith when I talked about believing the engine would turn over was that the person used their ability to feel translates/communicates to believing.
The sense of feeling that when they got the key and put It In the Ignition that the engine would turn over

Dec 9, 2011
Is that scripture about GOD because If It Is This can only be about faith.
it was about Jesus and Pharisees
you say the scripture that you got this from Is about JESUS and the pharisees.I'm trying to understand how what I posted have to do with "his thoughts are seen by the Spirit.IDK
Can you describe a little more so that I can clearly understand.:(

Apr 12, 2019
you say the scripture that you got this from Is about JESUS and the pharisees.I'm trying to understand how what I posted have to do with "his thoughts are seen by the Spirit.IDK
Can you describe a little more so that I can clearly understand.:(
you was talking about five senses

by senses comes the faith - if it is from the hearing of the word - surely so

but i given this idea that exist spirit by which one can understand what is outside of him - exactly what is thinking others besides

how do you call it - senses as well ?

Dec 9, 2011
you was talking about five senses

but i given this idea that exist spirit by which one can understand what is outside of him - exactly what is thinking others besides

This Is true but I was talking about how 5 sense knowledge can communicate or translate to faith or human type of faith believing without seeing.

Here Is the example I used In post 122

If you were to go out to your car and get In the car and you reached Into your pocket to get your keys,you used 5 sense knowledge to feel your keys and any other 5 sense knowledge needed to do everything BUT when you got In your car you didn't see the engine turn over but you still believed the car would start,well that's a human form of faith.
People In the world use their senses all the time to get something that they have not seen yet.

How does a man’s thinking or thoughts be seen as his senses translate to faith?

A man’s thinking comes from the brain and the brain determines what Is what by the body’s ability to sense.See touch taste smell or feel Is part of the flesh,I don’t want to go further In trying to explain It without knowing how to lay It out using scripture,It would just be more confusion to try and unravel.

You can find more Information on this reading Andrew Wommack’s notes on Spirit Soul And Body.

Apr 12, 2019
This Is true but I was talking about how 5 sense knowledge can communicate or translate to faith or human type of faith believing without seeing.

dy.
New International Version
Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, and he said to them, "Why are you thinking these things?

more right the translation is - by His spirit

so spiritual more strong than simply senses of the body

Dec 9, 2011
A better example of a human faith or to believe without seeing:
Someone In the world might decide to get a new car, even though they can't see the car they believe they will get the car.

Although they believe they will have the car that they have not seen yet they would have to use one or more of their senses to get the car.

That's what I mean by a human being believing without seeing and his believing without seeing being accounted as faith.