Faith

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 11, 2009
A boy and his parents went on a blueberry pick some 80 years ago up north in canada.The boy(cecil) 5 years old at the time,wandered off from the wagon and got lost.He was walking around he told me looking for everyone for about a day.He saw a bear and cub,He said he doesnt know why but he started to follow the bear and the cub around eating everything they would eat.He ate moss and berrys.2 months passed by cecil's cloths were almost gone ripped up.He would eat and sleep when the bears did.A native man came upon cecil and took him in.Celcil said i remeber he made me some boiled root juice he had 7 children.The native man took cecil to the catholic mission.Cecil said,he could remeber the nun said she could count his ribs when he aproched.Cecil told me he had a very hard time sitting down for more than a couple minutes he said he was use to constantly moving.He said with a chuckle those bears dont rest much you know.He said the catholics worked him like crazy he stayed there till he was 9,they then took him to a train and shipped him around to diff places.Some 22 years later cecil was back with his parents.

I said Cecil im so happy God helped you there,From what i know mother bears attack anything near there cubs.God could have taken you up with him but then the rest of us would not have heard your wounderfull storey,A big smile formed on cecils face.Cecil is still working up north.He smiles constantly.Cecil believes you dont need a demonination to know God.

Love a friend in God

I

Israel

Cecil is a smart man.