Faithful Child of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

Patrickh122

Can you please pray for me to to restore my faith and inner Spirit of God and to be a stronger Child of God. Also that Finance will be sorted out and to find full time work.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Patrick. Pour out your spirit on him. Let him be surrounded by your Love. Let all his needs be satisfied in thee.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, I pray that you meet all of Patrick's needs. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen. Philippians 4:19

D

Duckies

God Bless You friend, i will be praying for your situation !

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus's name.

welcome to CC!

God bless
pickles

K

kittycat7

agreeing with you in prayer :)Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the LORD, and he will deliver you.

S

smileycathy

you are part of my prayer..

S

smileycathy

be still and knew that there is God.. do not hesitate to call on the Lord.

S

smileycathy

BLESS PATRICK RIGHT NOW LORD..MAY YOU GIVE WHAT HIS HEARTS DESIRE.