Fake Christian rather go to hell...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
I think he has lost the plot. How dare he make demands from God.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hmm... seems like he has some issues he needs to work out. Also seems as if he never was a christian or if he was he certainly isn't now. His view of God may not be correct or his view of heaven but i don't buy that he is doing this for the rights of gays. I get the sense he is really doing this for a more selfish reason

B

Bryancampbell

This guy is set in his own view on how the world should work, instead of how it really created to be...

T

Tintin

Desmond Tutu used to be a great man of God. It's sad to see him believing this stuff.

J

jack4022

People who are christian often call other people who are christian "fake" because they do not share the same theological ideologies. What gives them the right to make that judgement? How do they know that they are any less or more of a "real christian" than someone they deem to be "fake". Has it ever occurred to them that perhaps they are just as "fake", but for different reasons? After all, all sins are equal before god. Just an observation, that is all.

N

nathan3

People who are christian often call other people who are christian "fake" because they do not share the same theological ideologies. What gives them the right to make that judgement? How do they know that they are any less or more of a "real christian" than someone they deem to be "fake". Has it ever occurred to them that perhaps they are just as "fake", but for different reasons? After all, all sins are equal before god. Just an observation, that is all.
It can't be good what hes doing. I know that because of what is written. Sin is sin ? So, he is a advocate for sin. He just spoke out against God and His word. If he is a Christian, he is a deceived one. And hes hurting others by teaching what he does, yes ? This has really gotten out of hand in these years. It is everywhere, and it is wrong. Just watch the news, and you can see.

A

AgeofKnowledge

"His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." -Matthew 3:12

G

Graybeard

I think he has lost the plot. How dare he make demands from God.
OH....a while ago you lambasted me because I said I did not agree with Tutu......why the change now, you seen the light?

R

RachelBibleStudent

OH....a while ago you lambasted me because I said I did not agree with Tutu......why the change now, you seen the light?
it's a double standard thing...

R

RachelBibleStudent

Desmond Tutu used to be a great man of God. It's sad to see him believing this stuff.
looking at his history...it seems tutu has always been selective in when he chooses to act as a 'man of God' and when he wants to be a 'man of the world'...

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
Life is about learning. I constantly revaluate my position as new info comes in.

G

Graybeard

Life is about learning. I constantly revaluate my position as new info comes in.
well that is good, but just maybe you should have checked him out for what he is before criticizing me...I thought you do that judging from most of your posts...anyway, all is good. :)

Drett

Feb 16, 2013
well that is good, but just maybe you should have checked him out for what he is before criticizing me...I thought you do that judging from most of your posts...anyway, all is good. :)
Hi Gray

There is only one being that is perfect, the rest of us plod along. :) I have taken Tutu off my list of people worthwhile quoting.