FAKE CHRISTIANS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

puukey

I was frequently verbally attacked by a woman in our Christian small group. after one year of this bs, I don't know what to make of the situation

P

puukey

I am very angry and think the best thing to do is to leave the group, since the group leader does not seem capable to rectify the problem

May 29, 2012
Unfortunally you are correct, it may be best for you to leave the small group and find another where you can grow and learn more about God. The leader of the group should have put a stop to it long time ago, but maybe has failed tosee your point of view. Maybe he dont know how you feel? Have you told the leader whats going on, and how you are being misstreated? Maybe you should start there, not comfrntational but with more of an imfomational kind of additude. But I would still start looking for a place that you would be respected and be treated like and adult and with the respect you deserve.

But before you do anything please make sure your pray to Jesus and don't anything till you get an answer from him. Or you may be moving ahead of his timming.
May our Lord Jesus keep and bless you.

A

Aqua_Girl09

two things. first talk to that woman about how you feel. about they way she talks to you. you didn't leave details so maybe she doesn't realize it. and if she does maybe she'll feel embarrassed by her behavior if you call her on it. but do this alone with her cause if you do it in front of theres she might feel the need to defend herself.

if that doesn't work talk to the leader alone and see if they'll help with the situation. if that doesn't work then yeah its time to leave.

that group should be somewhere you're comfortable sharing your issues with and getting encouragement from them. not on defense about if you're going to be attacked again.