Imagine you are on a cliff and you throw your arms out behind you and just.......fall. That's what love feels like. When you are falling in love it feels like you have not a single care in the world and you only care for that special someone. I have so many great loves right now....
1. God
2. My family
3. My career
4. My friends
5. Myself
Those are the most important things in my life right now and nothing else matters to me most right now
We are instructed by philosophers and others to live fearlessly. Tonight I had a brown recluse (aghhh) climb out of my light socket where my light bulb securely sits and it started crawling towards my bed. I got super frightened but smashed him with a bag of makeup applicators.
I'm an overcomer! And so are you. God has put in all of us not a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment. (2 Timothy 1:7)
Greater is the one who's living inside of me than he who is living in the world. (1 John 4:4)
1. God
2. My family
3. My career
4. My friends
5. Myself
Those are the most important things in my life right now and nothing else matters to me most right now
We are instructed by philosophers and others to live fearlessly. Tonight I had a brown recluse (aghhh) climb out of my light socket where my light bulb securely sits and it started crawling towards my bed. I got super frightened but smashed him with a bag of makeup applicators.
Greater is the one who's living inside of me than he who is living in the world. (1 John 4:4)