False Christianity

• Thread starter StephenKirtonWarriorofGod
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

allaboutlove

Jun 11, 2013
If you took 100 people from this site an put them togather most likely almost every person in the room would accuse atlest one other person of being a false prhophet.... i cant begin to tell you how many times ive seen it on here this person is teaching something diffrent than what i belive he is a false prhophet or a cult memeber.

A

annointedshepherd

I can Give you a few members you will enjoy
Prophet Joel Stockstill
Prophet John Paul Jackson
Patrica King
Prophet manneseh Jordan
Apostle Guillermo Maldonado
Matt sorger
Ryann Wyatt theres a few :) Hope you enjoy

A

AmmiAmmiel

"Christianity" at large is False,.. The True Church has been belittled and shut out. We are the monority in the world today. This is part of the "falling away" that Paul speaks of that I believe will culminate with the revealing of The Antichrist. Every False believer will fall away and follow him. It will be a mass separation of Truth from Error and everyone who doesn't follow him will be targeted as a threat to humanity,.. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is anything we can do but warn people of the dangers we will soon face.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Certainly there are specific characteristics that differentiate false prophets and false teachers from every day lay persons that picked up some unbiblical theology and are in the process of coming further into the truth.

If you took 100 people from this site an put them togather most likely almost every person in the room would accuse atlest one other person of being a false prhophet.... i cant begin to tell you how many times ive seen it on here this person is teaching something diffrent than what i belive he is a false prhophet or a cult memeber.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I can Give you a few members you will enjoy
Prophet Joel Stockstill
Prophet John Paul Jackson
Patrica King
Prophet manneseh Jordan
Apostle Guillermo Maldonado
Matt sorger
Ryann Wyatt theres a few :) Hope you enjoy

I have found out over the years that someone that has to call themselves a prophet is no true prophet

Agricola

Dec 10, 2012
False prophet is a much misused word. A false prophet is somone who gives a prophecy in name of God, as in "God gave me this message to tell you".. then it fails and dose not come true. That is a false prophet

A false prophet is not someone who simply teaches a different theology, especailly theology based on prophecy as the truth is we will only know when it happens, teaching on the timing of rapture is not a false prophet. Nor is this a false teacher or wolf in sheeps clothing, which are other terms throw around with equal recklessness.

A wolf in sheeps clothing and false teachers that Christ warned us off, is not someone who is preaching pre trib or mid trib . rapture. These wolves in sheep clothing are more subtle and will end up leading flock astray with strange new spiritual practices and methods.

Benny Hinn is 100% false prophet, he has given numerous prophecies which have failed, yet he does not repent or ask for forgiveness. There is another thread on Benny Hinn.

Todd Bently is a flase teacher and wolf in sheep clothing.

Be careful whom you accuse of a false prophet or teacher, as many people being called false are not.

S

StephenKirtonWarriorofGod

I'm not interested in combating people's theology on CC, I'm more interested in finding like-minded true believers who believe at least some of the preachers I believe and the theology and doctrine associated with them.

A

Adinah

Pleasure to make your acquaintance, mi hermano. What proof do you have that you aren't one of these who are deceived or deceiving? :confused: No offense, but I have to start somewhere.
What proof do you have that you aren't deceived or are deceiving, Stephen?

S

What proof do you have that you aren't deceived or are deceiving, Stephen?
Four Words. The Wrath of God.
I believe that we were born into sin. I believe that God HATES those who willingly do evil, and has HOLY JUST FIERY WRATH against these that sin. I believe that God is the end unto himself. He does not need us. He does not require us in Heaven for it to be Heaven. He does not require any to see Him for Him to be glorified. From the beginning of Eternity when God was and until the end of Eternity where God will be, He requires nothing and no one. God is Just, God is Love, God is Merciful, God is Perfection, God is Righteous. And yet, if God had never saved us He would still be all of these things, is God unjust for not offering salvation to the angels? Of course not. Yet God loved us so much that he sent his Son. And not only did he have to live on this Earth and be completely PERFECT and without ANY sin at all, but he had to have the Just Wrath of His Father poured out on him for six hours on the cross with his body beaten and bruised with every affliction known to man on his shoulders. I am able to be made clean and pure and to be forgiven because Jesus paid the EXACT price for my salvation and everyone else's. That is the measure of which I know I am saved, and this is the Gospel that I believe. That God is so much more than we ever give Him credit for, and that any conversation that is not centred on the Gospel of Jesus Christ is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Four Words. The Wrath of God.
I believe that we were born into sin. I believe that God HATES those who willingly do evil, and has HOLY JUST FIERY WRATH against these that sin. I believe that God is the end unto himself. He does not need us. He does not require us in Heaven for it to be Heaven. He does not require any to see Him for Him to be glorified. From the beginning of Eternity when God was and until the end of Eternity where God will be, He requires nothing and no one. God is Just, God is Love, God is Merciful, God is Perfection, God is Righteous. And yet, if God had never saved us He would still be all of these things, is God unjust for not offering salvation to the angels? Of course not. Yet God loved us so much that he sent his Son. And not only did he have to live on this Earth and be completely PERFECT and without ANY sin at all, but he had to have the Just Wrath of His Father poured out on him for six hours on the cross with his body beaten and bruised with every affliction known to man on his shoulders. I am able to be made clean and pure and to be forgiven because Jesus paid the EXACT price for my salvation and everyone else's. That is the measure of which I know I am saved, and this is the Gospel that I believe. That God is so much more than we ever give Him credit for, and that any conversation that is not centred on the Gospel of Jesus Christ is ABSOLUTELY ABSURD.
So conversations about the weather, last weekends football game, someones family are all absurd?

S

So conversations about the weather, last weekends football game, someones family are all absurd?
I know that statement is impractical but it makes sense when you think about it. It means, "Nothing but God truly matters".

T

Trax

Hey there people, I am Stephen Kirton, Warrior of God, hence the screen name and email address, I'm new here but keen to get straight into things here.

Okay, so False Prophets, anyone know of any or keen to discuss potentials? I'm not really *that* interested in the people but I am *very* interested in learning how to combat heretical teachings so I can help the deceived people and warn them about their teachers and the "theology" they hold to or "grace" messages they so blatantly plaster over everything.

I'm also keen to meet some more brothers because I have to discuss this stuff or I will go mad.

God Bless, Stephen Kirton - Warrior of God

[email protected] (Feel free to email me directly with sensitive information/opinions)
If "christians" could see the truth about themselves and how little they are relying on and looking
to the Holy Spirit to guide them into truth, they would be shocked at themselves. But they think they
are relying heavily on the Holy Spirit, but in reality, they are only applying their own intellect to
figure it out on their own. Many a time I have read in the forums, "I use this Bible version because
it is easy (easier) to read and understand." Its easier for them to figure out doctrine, prophecy, etc...
Fact of the matter, a more difficult to comprehend version of the Bible, forces the individual to
rely more on the Holy Spirit, rather than his/her own intellect. It is everyone's intellect that has conceived
all sorts of doctrine and beliefs creating a hodgepodge of confusion. An easier to read and understand
Bible may not be in the Christian's be interest. It doesn't matter how easy or difficult to read and understand
Bible an individual uses, if a person isn't "truly" relying on the Holy Spirit for truth, he/she won't arrive at God's
truth.

U

Ugly

God is love... and God hates people who willfully sin? So if God hates people who willfully sin, then He would have to hate everyone. There isn't a person alive who hasn't made a choice to do wrong at some point.

Also, the site discourages giving out your email/skype/etc... names/numbers in the public forums and will likely remove it if they see it.

Oct 31, 2011
We have to be careful of judging and accusing. When you say "false prophets" you are not talking about people who are reporting God falsely, but the people.

The people on here who are reporting God incorrectly sincerely feel they are following the Holy Spirit. Often they simply put a lot of scripture here, scripture we have in our hearts, and when they explain what it means, it is treated like the devil treated scripture when he was testing Christ those 40 days in the desert. They don't know the devil is using them, are completely unaware of it. Another way they use this forum is to be filled with one part of scripture, and they will use words like "only" "it is all about" we must follow: and they give one part of God, saying not to follow anything else God tells us.

Another group of people giving false information about God will say you must not follow scripture, for we have the Holy Spirit. Or to cancel everything said in scripture except love, without having the faintest idea that there is love in all scripture. There are few scholars here who believe in the whole word of God, only in parts of the word that they choose.

Then there are the bullies. The Christians never bully or accuse, so the Christians are beaten down, banned, personally bullied until they have to leave, and only the bullies are left.

With all of this, what a wonderful work for the Lord the Christians on here are doing! They are dedicated to truth, and to working for the Lord.

S

If "christians" could see the truth about themselves and how little they are relying on and looking
to the Holy Spirit to guide them into truth, they would be shocked at themselves. But they think they
are relying heavily on the Holy Spirit, but in reality, they are only applying their own intellect to
figure it out on their own. Many a time I have read in the forums, "I use this Bible version because
it is easy (easier) to read and understand." Its easier for them to figure out doctrine, prophecy, etc...
Fact of the matter, a more difficult to comprehend version of the Bible, forces the individual to
rely more on the Holy Spirit, rather than his/her own intellect. It is everyone's intellect that has conceived
all sorts of doctrine and beliefs creating a hodgepodge of confusion. An easier to read and understand
Bible may not be in the Christian's be interest. It doesn't matter how easy or difficult to read and understand
Bible an individual uses, if a person isn't "truly" relying on the Holy Spirit for truth, he/she won't arrive at God's
truth.
Two Words. Right. On.

C

CHRISTENE

Hey there people, I am Stephen Kirton, Warrior of God, hence the screen name and email address, I'm new here but keen to get straight into things here.

Okay, so False Prophets, anyone know of any or keen to discuss potentials? I'm not really *that* interested in the people but I am *very* interested in learning how to combat heretical teachings so I can help the deceived people and warn them about their teachers and the "theology" they hold to or "grace" messages they so blatantly plaster over everything.

I'm also keen to meet some more brothers because I have to discuss this stuff or I will go mad.

God Bless, Stephen Kirton - Warrior of God

[email protected] (Feel free to email me directly with sensitive information/opinions)

I did meet few false prophets in my life, they prophesied and it never came true. I was asked to pray for one of my relatives and the prophet said God would do something miraculous ,I prayed for year's but nothing happened.And there were even more such false prophesies. It broke my heart that someone just said something and I was fool enough to believe him.Its sad some people who call themselves as servant of God forget to revere the Holy name they call. But God has mercy on those who are deceived by such false prophets because though it may be a lie, but if we keep that false prophesy in prayer and God knows that we are earnest in our prayer's , God will surely free us from that lie by revealing the truth to us.

Lies are destructive, lies shatter hearts and they question our faith in God. God hates lies and all who speak lies. I don't mean that I am 100% perfect , but the false prophesies I received from men misguided me and it really tore me because in my conscience I was obeying God and believing in His given prophesy but in God's eyes I was following a lie.

We belong to a God who loves his children to be following His voice, when we are mislead to follow a lie its like being deceived to follow devil unintentionally.

I would only say, if we happen to receive any prophesy its best to keep that prophesy in prayer and ask God that His will be glorified and not ours.

C

CHRISTENE

Matthew 18:6
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.

Leviticus 19:11 Do not lie. Do not deceive one another.

Proverbs 12:22 The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in men who are truthful.

Psalm 5:6
You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors.

Proverbs 26:28

A lying tongue hates those it hurts, and a flattering mouth works ruin.

Deuteronomy 13:1-5
[TABLE="width: 95%"]
[TR]
[TD]13:1[/TD]
[TD]If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13:2[/TD]
[TD]And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13:3[/TD]
[TD]Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13:4[/TD]
[TD]Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]13:5[/TD]
[TD]And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

Revelation 20:10

[TABLE="width: 95%"]
[TR]
[TD]
20:10
[/TD]
[TD]
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

F

freeman4

That's easy, anything contrary to the teachings of Christ is False Religion.

S

That's easy, anything contrary to the teachings of Christ is False Religion.
But in this day and age, anything that's in the Bible can be and has been mistranslated, I mean some say NIV is Gnostic or something. Where can we find God in all the noise!?

R

reject-tech

I am *very* interested in learning how to combat heretical teachings so I can help the deceived people and warn them about their teachers and the "theology" they hold to or "grace" messages they so blatantly plaster over everything.
Book of Ezekiel, take your breaks in the book of Psalms.

Israel is the laity of Christianity, tribe of Judah is the clergy.