Family and myself as well

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sweetheart1987

Hi everyone,

Please keep my family and myself in prayer if you don't mind. It has been one rough week for sure! First of all, two people we knew passed away three days apart,then out of the blue the man I was suppose to marry just left me,without reason or explanation. His mom said she had no idea what happened...long story,anyways it left me so broken,I cried for literally 3-4 hours straight,I was jerking,throwing up,etc.

Then the storms and tornado's came that tore up the south,that was devastating as you know...we had a tornado here,but it didn't do damage to anything around us...but areas close to us...I mean pretty bad things. Then to top it all off,my niece whom is only 7 has rocky mountain spotted fever...for those whom don't know what it is:

Rocky Mountain spotted fever is the most lethal and most frequently reported rickettsial illness in the United States Rickettsia rickettsii, a species of bacterium that is spread to humans by Dermacentor ticks. In short,it's a serious infection that can kill...had they not caught it in time,they said within 2-3 weeks it would have killed her.

Then,my dad's fiance and her daughter were in a car accident,and it gave them both whiplash. On top of all that,if you've read the thread about it,his step grandson has many very serious health issues,and is only 11. He can't talk,walk,see,nothing. He doesn't grow,he has mental illnesses,so many things...and needs a kidney transplant. My dad is to be tested soon to see if he's a match,as neither of his parents were a match.

It's a rough time,BUT God is the absolute best ever! He is faithful always,He's bringing comfort,healing, so many things. He has taught me to rejoice always,seek Him first,worry about things less,and all that good stuff. God is working majorly in my life,and I can't praise Him enough for it.

Please just keep us in prayer,and sorry this is so long. Thanks,and God bless...praying for all of you as well.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You and all spoken here are in my prayers in Jesus Christ is Lord.
Hugs and God bless.
pickles

S

Sweetheart1987

thank you and God bless you as well Pickles