Family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeaGlass1111

Hi Everyone-

Please pray for my family tonight.. a cousin of mine has passed away this afternoon due to alcoholism...His name was Jack...I am askiing for prayer for his mom Ann and his sister Karen.

Also, my brother went for a check up at the hospital (for his cancer). The doctors found some swelling in his throat but they are just about sure it is from the radiation that he had...he is a little scared now, so please pray that he has peace and that the Lord give him a speedy recovery..

Thank you

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all of you.
Hugs and God bless, pickles

windspirit

Aug 19, 2009
I will keep all of you in my prayers Seaglass... (((hugs)))

cookie39

Oct 5, 2009
Hi Everyone-

Please pray for my family tonight.. a cousin of mine has passed away this afternoon due to alcoholism...His name was Jack...I am askiing for prayer for his mom Ann and his sister Karen.

Also, my brother went for a check up at the hospital (for his cancer). The doctors found some swelling in his throat but they are just about sure it is from the radiation that he had...he is a little scared now, so please pray that he has peace and that the Lord give him a speedy recovery..

Thank you
Lord God who's throne is the heaven and the earth is thy foot stool we call on you in the name of Christ Jesus; Lord your mercy is from ever lasting to ever lasting,
it is you who heals the broken hearted and give those who mourn the spirit of joy and gladness. Lord we ask that you do this for this family in their time of sorrow; Lord we ask for comfort and encouragement to those who love and will miss Jake. Holy Father touch their hearts and lift their spirits that no sorrow will consume them. that their time to mourn will only endure for a night; and thy joy will come to them in the morning. let thy present be with them to bring them out of all hurt and sorrows they will have to endure. for earth has no sorrows that heaven cannot heal.

Lord God of heaven and earth, most powerful and mighty God you are.
Lord we thank you that you have let us know that perfect Love casteth out all fear. and as Seaglass and all who love her brother will stand in the gap for him before your throne. but it is your love too that keeeps his mind and soul in perfect peace. we all call on you to comfort him and encourage him as you work a good and holy work in him. let not his faith fail nor his heart faint, yet he will hold on to you and your Holy Word.
thou art a sheild for him, the glory and lifter up of his head; his healer and his deliverer, A very present help in the time of his troulbes.... Lord you said many are the afflictions of the righteous but you deliver us out of them all.... so we know that this too shall pass from him for you are he who rules and reigns over his life.. so it is to you we give the glory; it is to you we will give the praise, for you will do so much for him and we all will bless your Holy name. Lord we thank you that you that you keep him covered with thy Holy Spirit and filled him with thy perfect love.... for you said that he that has fear have not your love in them... Lord so we thank you for loving him so much that he will not fear nothing in this world. we thank you that thy Holy will is done in his life and you are his everything that he need to stand till you bring him out of his distresses.
IN THE HOLY AND AWESOME NAME OF CHRIST JESUS WE PRAY TO YOU HEAVENLY FATHER.

Bless you Lord God for all you have done in this family and all you are about to do.