far from perfect

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kandor

i do not care what you think of me or my writings. i do not write to please your way of thinking. i simply write because i must. you dol not know what i have been through and i do not know what you have been through but i am here for you brother, and i do agree with you that surrender is a just and noble path. DO NOT JUDGE. bc the lines which you draw for others will also be drawn for you. and my friend we are both soo far from perfect on whatever scale you wish to measure yourself and others by that it is rediculous. just put a smile on your face. truely gain some faith. and stop trying to push perfect love on other people. it is wonderful that you are writing such a perfect name please do not get me wrong here...but make sure you MEAN it when you envoke the neame of the one true purely pure, the one true perfect soul that came to this world not for pleasure, not to try and figure anything out, but just to live free of temptation, free of impurity only to be sacrificed, the only true sacrifice to have ever come to completion. we are all so unworthy and yet we JUMP at the chance to tie his sandals. he lived and DIED. so that we may live in eternity. he gave up everything the purity that was JESUS so that we may live and breathe his name and give praise to our creator. i am still coming to grips with the understanding of this sacrifice. i am guilt stricken with the knowlege that i could have, all along, been so much better. this is no hoax that you are living. this is not a test of your abilities. this life is simply a choice to believe or not to believe. that is the question. and as far as my opinion is concerned, i don't see how you could not believe. free will was probably the most terrible and hurtful thing GOD could have ever given us and yet it was given completely to every single one of us as individuals. a ray of sunshine (hopefully) i believe that we will make it through this. i believe that eventually we will eradicate the greed. we will stop the selfishness and we will light up this planet the way we were truely meant to. i don't and may never know you. just understand that love flows through all of us and if we are truely willing, we will rise above