Fault finding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
SEPTEMBER 22 FAULTFINDERS Do not complain, brethren, against one another, so that you [yourselves] may not be judged. —JAMES 5:9 AMPC All people can come to God as-is. We all have flaws, and we are tempted to complain about the flaws in others while disregarding the ones in ourselves. Lately, I seem to be noticing what is wrong with everyone. I don’t like the way that makes me feel, so I asked God to show me how to deal with my bad attitude, and He did. The best way to enjoy being in community with others is to focus on their strengths rather than their weaknesses and flaws. Don’t focus on what people don’t do for you, but instead focus on the good and helpful things they do. The kinds of thoughts and words that we sow, or express, toward others are the ones that will come back to us. So, if we want people to be patient with us and not complain about us, then we need to do the same for them. Satan tempts us to judge people critically, but God gives us the ability to love them, with His help. Let’s all put on our “God glasses” and learn to see people the way He does. “Father, forgive me for finding fault with others and help me see people the way You do. Thank You. In Jesus’ name. Amen.”

Talljake

Jul 17, 2022
I was once told..... In any conversation or situation the is always a righteous door on your pathway. We may not always like what we might have to go through but that is the way to go. Whenever we are in these situations we must look for the door :) .
Just thought I'd share that

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I was once told..... In any conversation or situation the is always a righteous door on your pathway. We may not always like what we might have to go through but that is the way to go. Whenever we are in these situations we must look for the door :) .
Just thought I'd share that
Oh nice. Thanks good insight. :)