Favorite Christian Band of All Time?

• Thread starter renewedfaith1964
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

renewedfaith1964

Who is your favorite Christian band of all time. I'm dating myself, but my favorite of all time was Sweet Comfort Band.

U

Ugly

I've heard that name many times. Not sure i've heard them though. But i do have a mp3 copy of the Rez Band demo from 1973. Though those albums are a big before my time.

Hard for me to pick favorites. But one that would make it in the running is Saviour Machine.

M

MySavior

As I Lay Dying, they were a great live band.

C

Coffin

is my Fav Band of all time Saint

F

felicecan

my all time favorite band is Sovereign Grace Music because :) I think..they play Christian music to worship not really to entertain

Delerion

Feb 9, 2013
I have to say the David Crowder*Band here. While I have many artists that I totally love to listen to, the Crowder Band was the first Christian band that I totally loved to listen to, and from them, I developed a passion to seek and find more Christian music.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
There are too many. :)

Petra
Third Day
Ray Boltz
Newsboys (original and new)
DC Talk
Sandi Patty
Michael W Smith
BarlowGirl

To name a few ;)

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
i can't pick a favorite band.

but Starflyer 59 is the band that God used to show me that i wasn't giving up quality when He led me away from secular music.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Skillet
[video=youtube;2aJUnltwsqs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJUnltwsqs[/video]

Oct 14, 2012
Downhere has been my favorite band for the last 6 years. They are incredibly underrated and have very little radio play. I've seen them four times and even got to go to a fan gathering with them in Nashville a few years ago.

K

kittycat7

I really like hillsong. :)

P

pug32

Going old school PETRA

Z

ZechyDBear

Broken Flesh
This Divided World
Abated Mass of Flesh
Seeds of Hope