Favorite Fast Food Place?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

gcaro7l

Oh I like Wendy's too!

K

kittycat7

Wendy's all the way ^.^ And I like KFC:

Aug 2, 2009
Here's one that no one's mentioned yet but I love eating there... the Costco snack bar.
Nowhere else can you buy a chocolate-dipped ice cream bar the size of your bible for only $1.50! :)
I love their chicken bakes and combo pizza too and now they have this sort of turkey melt sandwich which looks really good but I haven't tried it.
And of course their hot dogs and polish sausage are good too! :)

Last edited:
N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Subway.......................................

D

djness

NACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LIBRE!

Oh right.

I like Taco Bell!

Unfortunately due to a body wide muscle atrophy condition, I can no longer chew like most people. Taco bell crunchy tacos I can still eat. I would love a good burger, but I just can't eat them anymore.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I just ate stale tacos from taco bell

it was gross

Aug 2, 2009
I used to eat half my subway sub for lunch and then leave the other half in the backseat of my car in 90 degree weather and sometimes I would forget they were there and end up eating them like 3 days later. I never got sick either. I found out later that mayonnaise actually contains acids and preservatives that prevent bacteria from growing. But don't try this at home kids.

A

asd101

TacoBell!!! Even tho I make better Mexican food on my own... lol...
I love their prices!!!

shawntc

May 7, 2010
I can't stand McDonald's. Then again, I've been a dissatisfied employee of theirs for almost three years, so go figure. My favorite fast food joint would be either Subway or Arby's.

Jul 25, 2005
I can't stand McDonald's. Then again, I've been a dissatisfied employee of theirs for almost three years, so go figure. My favorite fast food joint would be either Subway or Arby's.
I think if I worked there I would try and swear off food entirely until the pangs of hunger set in.

B

Beloved57

Here's one that no one's mentioned yet but I love eating there... the Costco snack bar.
Nowhere else can you buy a chocolate-dipped ice cream bar the size of your bible for only $1.50! :)
I love their chicken bakes and combo pizza too and now they have this sort of turkey melt sandwich which looks really good but I haven't tried it.
And of course their hot dogs and polish sausage are good too! :)

ZT, the ice cream bars sound real good, but being a diabetic it would probably make my Blood Sugar soar.

C

Catlynn

*twiddles thumbs*

Actually, back in the day I really liked Taco Bell for some reason but at this point it's been so long since I've had fast food....I don't really remember the taste. o_O

Oh! I lied. I had Chick Fil A late one night a couple of weeks ago after karate class because it was open and I was starving. I should have just let my stomach eat itself because that's what it felt like it did afterward anyway. Oy! >_< lol

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
KFC.... :p

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Tch...Arby's! ...but those others are good too. ^^

C

chu_huifen

I love sushi restaurant, Burger King, KFC

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Subway is mine, too, but way too expensive. Too bad. I love their turkey, bacon and avacado.

S

sadlonelymissjennifer

Speaking of McDonald's, I am real surprised by everyone who just loves them. Whatever happened to the story that they put roaches in their meat? I never believed that, but for some reason, they disgust me now.